Chapter 1 - Public School

Blair's P.O.V

This just in Blair Anderson the fashion designer Lisa Anderson's daughter is going to attend public school? She's been on private school since she started. Hope you enjoy public life Blair. I'll keep you posted!

Xoxo,

Gossip Girl 💋

I rolled my eyes, this "Gossip Girl" person is getting on my last nerve. What I wanna know is how she knows my life. Anyway, I finished curling my hair then put my shoes on.

I honestly have no idea where I'm going. But mom thought I should go to public school. I honestly prefer private school. But she probably wants to stop spending her money on me. I'm pretty sure my own mom likes my best friend Sierra better than me.

I can tell by the way she acts around Sierra. She treats her as her own daughter. I've lost two pounds trying to get my moms attention but she's never home to notice me.

I didn't even notice I was already outside the school. I sighed then walked in only to bump into someone.

"Who are you?" I asked with a look on my face

"My names Riley, this is my best friend Maya." She greeted.

This 'Riley' girl is way to chirpy for my liking. Like since when is it possible for someone to be that happy.

"Can we help you?" The blonde one 'Maya' asked rudely.

I rolled my eyes at them and looked around the school "is this the high school?" Maya let out a small laugh and Riley nudged her "No, this is the middle school." Riley corrected

"Well can someone point me in the ri-" I was cut off by a brown-haired boy coming up to them. "Ladies!" He exclaimed. Riley gave him and smile then Maya rolled her eyes then put on the same expression as Riley "Farkle!" They both said together.

I rolled my eyes "I'll find it myself." I grumbled and walked away from them.

🔹

🔹

🔹

Riley's P.O.V

Once that girl left we started talking about things.

"Guys," I interrupted "maybe we should've helped her." Maya looked at me then rolled her eyes. "Are you serious? She was rude."

I have Maya a look "I know. But maybe it's because she was lost." Soon we were joined by Lucas. "I mean, wouldn't you be a little crabby if you got lost a million times?"

"Riley, you're not thinking what I think you're thinking right?" Maya asked me; I gave Farkle a look basically saying "Help me out!". "Riley's right," Farkle said "I mean we wouldn't want to be alone on our first day especially if we got lost a lot."

"But she's in high school-" Maya cut in. Farkle and I shrugged "who cares," I sighed and grabbed Farkle "fine, you and Lucas stay here and Farkle and I will go."

Me and Farkle then started towards the high school. I've never been in this part before.

"Are you okay?" Farkle asked me