Chapter 7 - Date and Deep Conversations

Previously on Gossip Girl...

"Maya, I'm into someone else." Josh said then looked at me. I started blushing and looked down. Riley nudged me and I let out a giggle.

What a morning already, Sierra caught sneaking out of Jake's apartment only to be meeting with her mystery man today. Blair hanging out with people younger than her and having a crush on a nobody who would totally not be good on her future. Which will it be Blair? Make mommy proud or end up with the loser? Make up your mind.

Xoxo,

Gossip Girl 💋

🔹🔹This Time on Gossip Girl🔹🔹

Blair's P.O.V

I woke up this morning with a smile on my face. Why? You may ask. Today's my date with Josh. For the entire day I'm just going to ignore Gossip Girl and just focus on the date.

"What does Josh like on a girl?" I asked Riley over the phone.

I've never been this nervous about going on a date in my life. But I want to impress Josh.

You could practically see Riley's smile over the phone "be yourself, remember he's attracted to
You not your money."

"I know. I just," I started "I've always thought I was better than everybody if I'm being honest, but then I met your family and I realized I'm the same as everyone else. And I also realized that Josh is a better person than me."

Riley sighed over the phone "don't tell him I told you this, but, he's actually thinking that he's not good enough for you."

"Riley, I really like him." Even though she couldn't see I was smiling like crazy.

"Good. Maybe you'll be my aunt after all." She teased

"Excuse you." I joked "it's only our first date."

After a few more minutes of talking to Riley I decided I should stop worrying so much and just get ready. (Date outfit above)

After everything I went downstairs and waited. I mean I'm super nervous. I've never ever gotten nervous before a date before. I mean, Jake was never someone who made me nervous when I seen him. Jake also never made me second guess myself. But with Josh, I feel nervous when he's around and he makes me forget about what my mom wants from me. He lets me be myself.

"Miss. Anderson, Josh is here." Lucy said as she walked towards the kitchen.

"Thanks Lucy." I said with a small smile

I know it's the first time she's seen me nervous before.

"Hey," I greeted Josh with a smile

"Hey, you look." Josh started then finished with "beautiful."

"Thank you." I responded "you look amazing yourself."

He gave me a smile and we started walking down the stairs instead of taking the elevator.

🔹