Chapter 29 - I love you

•A little later that day• Third Person•

Blair rummaged through her walk in closet trying to find the perfect outfit for her date with Thayer today. She knew that since it was him that it would be a night she wouldn't forget. She found the perfect outfit which was a pair of capris that had the knee ripped out, some nude heels, white scarf with floral prints on it and a light coral top.

Having her outfit picked out, she went ahead and jumped in the shower. Making sure to use her best smelling shampoo and body wash that compliment each other. When she got out and got dressed. She only put a little bit of foundation on and straightened her hair.

She needed a night off after just coming back, not much has happened but she doesn't want to go back to school in a few months. Her senior year will start soon and she wants to take it easy. Hopefully Thayer will make heforget about Chuck and Josh for one night.

She was spraying a squirt of perfume when she heard a knock on the door. Smiling to her self she ran down the stairs telling Lucy she'd get it. Checking her self in the full length mirror before opening the door, she smiled twisting the door knob.

Standing behind the door was Thayer dressed in blue jeans and a t-shirt. "Hey!" Blair exclaimed. A smile on her face while she hugged him.

"Hey, are you ready to go?" He asked as they pulled away.

"Yeah, by the way. You could've used the elevator if you wanted, it leases right into the living room." Blair told him as they walked out of her penthouse.

"I'll keep that in mind." He nodded,

"So, what're are we going to do?" Blair asked him. He turned to her with a small smirk.

"It's a surprise."

****

Blair laughed as Thayer twirled them around in the deeper end of the pool. Thayer had gotten the keys off his cousin to a pool that his family worked at.

"So, why was the reason you came to Paris?" Thayer asked. This question made Blair's smile come off her face.

"I had some drama... I don't really want to talk about." She replied wrapping her arms around herself in the water and looking down at her feet in the crystal clear chlorinated water.

"Okay, then we'll talk about something else." Thayer told her, not wanting to upset her.

***

"Come on, Blair! I was joking." Thayer said as Blair started getting out of the pool. Thayer had said something that made Blair angry or hurt. She wasn't quite sure what emotion she was feeling right now.

"I can't believe for one brain dead second, I actually thought this could work." Blair said picking up her scarf, shirt, capris, and shoes. She was dripping wet but she didn't care all she wanted to do was get away from him and the building he was in.

"Come on Blair!" Thayer yelled but she just continued walking, "you'll see, your mom will love me and so will you!" She continued ignoring him and left the pool room.

She left to early to hear what he had to say, "I love you."

Little did she know that the fight would be the last time they ever talked or seen each other.

But, after she dried off and put her clothes back on she found her self knocking on his family's door. She didn't know why she wanted him, I guess she's always wanted him, he was her first choice.

"Blair?" He asked with a shock facing while opening up the door and letting her in.

"I need to talk to you," she said walking in as he closed the door behind her. No one was here except the two of them. The rest of the family was out to dinner or having a family night. You know, the regular routine.

"What's up?"  He asked her, she was last person he expected to talk to him especially after everything he done to her.

"This feeling won't go away and I really want it to, so please Josh, tell me how to make me quit loving you!"

***********

A/N:

Was this chapter worth the wait?
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope it's not as bad as I think it is. I'm hoping to have this story finished soon so I might update more this week! Let's hope so because I can't wait to finish this story because it's one of my favorites and maybe I can edit it when I'm done writing it.