Chapter 15 - strange behavior

A/N:

I'm going to try to something new with the Gossip Girl Messages. I'm going to make them through out the boom but I'm not going to sign them off until the end, if that makes sense. Whatever Gossip girl says, it's going to be Underlined and italic. Hope you enjoy this chapter. Also I've decided to update on Thursday or Every-other Thursday...I know it's Friday but I was really busy yesterday... Anyway hope you enjoy! 💋

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Previously on Gossip Girl...

How was your day?'  Josh asked me over the phone,

'Good.' I nodded even though he couldn't see me, 'How about you?'

'Good.' He told me, he sounded strange.

'Is everything okay?' I asked him, I sat down on my bed and laid my hands in my lap. 'You sound, strange.'

'Yeah, everything's fine.' He replied, I can't help but think somethings going on. 'Listen, I have to go. I'll call you later.'

He hung up without a reply from me.

What's wrong with everyone today?

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Blair's P.O.V

'Why are you coming here?' I asked Josh confused, over the phone. 'You seemed..., off last night.'

'Why would you say that? I was fine.' He replied,

I was standing at my locker talking to him.

'Okay, well, uh, I'll see you later.' I hung up without a goodbye and stuck my phone in my locker and closed it.

"Who was that?" I heard Chuck's voice,

"Josh." I told him, "what's up with you anyway? You avoided after I asked about Jake yesterday."

"It's nothing," he said "to worry about, anyway."

I rolled my eyes as we turned the corner, "Okay, anyway I was thinking that maybe we should have a party. I mean the school year is almost over in 3 months, we'll be seniors."

Good morning upper east sider's Gossip Girl here, and have I got something for everyone. Word on the street says that people are trying to figure me out. Hope they know they've got something else coming.

"Well, some of us will be seniors." Chuck told me

Did he really just say that? Charles pinpointing at a certain student? Something we need to know Chuck?

"What are you talking about?" I asked curiously.

"Word on the street, if Dave doesn't do good on his retest he'll get held back." Chuck responded, "he needs a tutor. But I'm sure Sierra would be happy to help."

"Wouldn't she distract him?" I asked

"Exactly." Chuck replied

Dave failing school because of Sierra? Thanks for the tip!

💋

"Chuck, I would love to chat." I told him, then added; "but I have places to be."

With that I walked off into the direction of Riley's house, Josh got there a few hours ago. He didn't even invite me over, Riley did. Josh didn't even tell me he was here yet.

I knocked on the door and Riley opened it, I gave her a smile and walked through the door.

"Uncle Josh, look who's here!" Riley exclaimed.

Josh turned around, when he seen me. He just nodded and turned around. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

What's wrong Blair? You're boyfriend tired of you already. You're not the only one having boyfriend troubles B, Katelyn's been sneaking around with Cole, really after you got caught last time?

I walked over to the kitchen and avoided Josh on the couch, I sat down beside Topanga who put a hand on my back.

"What's going on between you two?" Riley asked softly.

I shrugged, "he started acting funny on the phone a couple days ago."

"Everything will be okay." Topanga told me.

I rolled my eyes, "I think I should go." I stood up and walked out the door. Before I could leave the apartment complex I heard my name being called. I turned around to see Josh.

"What?" I sighed out.

"We need to talk."

Uh-oh, What going to happen upper east sider's? You know you love me.

Xoxo,

Gossip Girl 💋

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

💋which way do you like the Gossip Girl messages? In text/blog form, or how I wrote them in this chapter? Please let me know how I should wright them, maybe I should alternate.💋