Chapter 6 - Family Game Night

Previously on Gossip Girl...

Riley's P.O.V

"Did you ask her on a date yet?" I asked walking up to Josh

"We just met and besides her mom took her away." He told me "her mom doesn't like me."

"Who cares." I told him "she likes you that's all that matters."

"She has big plans." He told me "and I don't. We wouldn't work anyway."

"Josh, of course she's going to have her future planned out. She's a famous fashion designers daughter for crying out loud but I know that she wouldn't care about it if she had you by her side." I told him

"You don't know that." He said looking at me

"No. But I will." I said then walked away

🔹🔹This Time On Gossip Girl..🔹🔹

Blair's P.O.V
(Outfit Above)
So Riley invited me to family game night tonight. I was hesitant on coming keyword being Family but then I decided that maybe I should go and have fun. So that's why I'm currently walking over to Riley's with a coffee in my hand.

"Blair." I heard someone say

I looked up and noticed it was Josh, I smiled and walked faster to catch up to him and Auggie.

"What're you two doing?" I asked

"We were going to hang out around the city but Auggie wants to go back to family game night." He explained

"Did I scare you off?" I teased

"You're coming?" He asked

"Yeah, I'm on my way now." I replied "I figured Riley told you."

"No." He responded

We finally made it to Riley's house. And all three of us walked in.

"Family Game Night." Auggie said "now with extra family."

I laughed "I don't think I'm family buddy." I told Auggie.

He looked up at me "you're going to be my aunt one day."

I gave him a confused look, then realization hit me. He means Josh.

"You're gonna marry uncle Josh one day." He stated

Maya stopped Auggie by grabbing her hair and twirling it "well, hello." She said slowly.

Josh put his hands on Auggie's shoulders. I guess nobody really paid attention to what he said earlier but I did.

"Well, hello." Auggie copied. I gave a light laugh.

"Auggie didn't want to miss game night." Josh said "we never made it out of the city. Then we ran into Blair."

They then walked towards the table "oh, here's your money."

He pulled out one dollar. I sat down beside Maya and laughed at Cory's expression.