Chapter 27 - Heading For Paris...

Previously on Gossip Girl...
"Mom," I whispered not being able to talk. I quickly walked over to her and sat down on the floor and put my head in her lap. I started crying and I couldn't stop.

Everything is too messed up!

***This Time on Gossip Girl***

Blair's P.O.V

"Mom." I said quietly still crying, "I want to move to Paris with dad for the rest of the school year."

She looked shocked and didn't answer, "Mom, please!" I begged her, "I have to get out of here." She had a look of pure sadness on her face.

"Okay, if that's what you want." She told me as I nodded, "I'll call him."

I nodded as she got up and walked away. Maybe this is what I needed, a change to make everything go away.

***

Here I was, on the penthouse complex rooftop waiting for my stuff to get loaded in the helicopter. My dad agreed that I could stay with him and his boyfriend which I'm happy I can get away from everything. I'm already signed up for homeschooling and I haven't told anyone that I'm leaving.

"Blair, I can't let you do this." I heard Sierra's voice behind me, I wiped my tears even though it wouldn't stop them from falling and turned around.

"Yes, you can. You left and came back better and that's what I need to do." I told her and handed the person my purse to put on the Helicopter.

"No, B, you're better than this." She told me,

I shook my head, "No, Sierra. I'm not." I told her and ignored her begging as I got into the helicopter they shut the door back and I watched us take off as I watched Sierra stand there crying.

Everything will be better in a year's time.

**********

A/N:

I know it's so short but I wanted to cut it off right there. Also I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while. If I have time I will try to update another chapter Tonight :)