Chapter 26 - Tears

Previously on Gossip Girl....
But who wouldn't gave her that tip.

I'm sure Blair is wondering about how I found out, don't you all know I have eyes everywhere? I know that everyone's reading this, so thanks for the top. You know who you are! Have a wonderful night Upper East Sider's.

Xoxo,
Gossip Girl 💋

Are you serious right now? How in the world does this person know everything?

💋💋💋This Time On Gossip Girl..💋💋💋

Blair's P.O.V

It's been almost a week and things still haven't gotten better, they've actually gotten worse. On the tiny little bright side, Josh and I are getting close again, I think I'm almost ready to forgive him.

Back to school, no one likes me at all now. Not even Chuck, he avoids me! I feel so guilty about how I used to act before I met the Matthews.

I'm currently getting ready for school, but I don't even want to do that any more. I'm not motivated at all, I haven't talked to anyone about this anyway.

🕚

I'm home from school, why you may ask. Because I got told, and I quote, "Go kill yourself, you're a worthless piece of trash you little slut."

I think everyone thinks that it won't hurt me and I'll get back at them but they're wrong. It does hurt.

I walked out of the elevator to see my mom drawing on one of the seats.

"Sweetie why are you home from school?" My mom asked setting her drawing down and looking up.

She seen my tears and was immediately concerned.

"Mom," I whispered not being able to talk. I quickly walked over to her and sat down on the floor and put my head in her lap. I started crying and I couldn't stop.

Everything is too messed up!

******
A/N:
Sorry for the short chapter but I'm kinda running out of ideas to use but I thought of some but it wouldn't fit in this chapter. But if you've watched Gossip Girl the series before you'll know this chapter and the next one!

Gossip Girl |~Josh Matthews/OC~| जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें