Chapter 22 - Talk with Josh

Previously on Gossip Girl...
She looked at me confused on what I was talking about. "What's that?"

"Even though Josh cheated, I have feelings for him too."

**********************

Blair's P.O.V

"Maybe you should talk to Josh..." Topanga suggested after I told her my conflict.

I shook my head slowly, "I can't. He cheated, and I don't know if I can forgive him."

"Blair, even if you can't forgive him right now. Doesn't mean you can't forgive in the future. The way you're feeling is a sign of that." She told me, I nodded and she got up and walked out.

After a few minutes I finally got up and walked into the kitchen. "Josh, can I talk to you?" I asked him, he nodded and got up.

I then ended up back in Riley's room with Josh.

"I wanted to talk about everything, and I know about Jane." I told him finally looking up at him.

"What about Jane? Nothing happened with her. I walked her to her car after we talked." Josh told me sitting down on Riley's bed beside me.

"Okay, maybe I didn't know about Jane and I just assumed. But, about everything else?" I questioned looking back down on my hands.

I've never felt so shy in my life, I'm literally the most popular girl at school and now I'm shy.

"Listen, I made a mistake." Josh told me, "I wanted to call you, I did. But Jane was crying and I wanted to make sure she was fine. I was going to call you after but it was way past midnight and I knew you would be angry."

"Josh, I want to believe you. It's just, you hid this from me-" he cut me off before I could finish.

"I was going to break up with her." He told me, I froze. "After I met you, she meant nothing to me. When I said I loved you, I was serious. That's why I stopped saying it to her, I was going to break up with her when I got home."

"You meant a lot to me Josh, even though I didn't show it, I missed you so much and it hurt so bad." I told him, I then got up and headed towards the door. "We can start as friends, then work from there."

Right as I was about to open the door, he spoke up. "I can't just be friends with you, I get that I made a mistake. But I love you. Doesn't that matter?"

Tears were forming in my eyes, even though he couldn't see me. I shook my head, "yeah, it does matter. But you cheated, so I need some time." I choked out then walked out of the room.

Maybe, I was in love with him.

***
A/N:
Sorry that this was short.
I have a birthday party to go to for my little cousin, she's turning five. Anyway, I hope it was okay, within the next few chapters there will be a time skip that may confuse some of you or make some of you hate me, but when I do it, I'll tell you what I'm doing.