Chapter 4 - Girls day out

Previously on Gossip Girl 💋....

"Maybe we both need to grow up." I sighed

"Not yet." Riley expressed

Extreme Shocker! Not! B stormed out of the cafe she met S at while they were talking. Sensitive subject that popped up? Or is it something a little more personal. Which it girl has the right side?

Xoxo,

Gossip Girl 💋

"Who's that?" Riley asked towards the phone

I gave her a smile "A friend from my old school."

🔹🔹This Time On Gossip Girl..🔹🔹

Blair's P.O.V

"Hey, Riley! Do you wanna hang out tonight?" I asked her. I literally had nothing to do tonight at all.

"I can't. I'm babysitting Auggie." She sighed "maybe you should call Sierra."

I let out a sigh over the phone "Okay, I'll talk to you later bye."

"Hi, Sierra. It's Blair. I think we should talk again. I thought about you wanting be friends...I think we should try." I hung up then waited for her to call me back.

Almost immediately I got a text.

From: Sierra

I'll meet you at the place I always go when I'm upset.

I got up and headed to the bench at the place that Sierra always goes when she's upset or just needs to get away.

"Hey." I said walking up to her

"Hi." She replied standing up.

I got inside my purse and pulled out a letter.

"What's that?" She asked

"A letter I wrote to you when you left." I told her "I never sent it obviously."

"Dear Sierra,
My world is Falling apart,
And you're the only one who would understand. My father left my mother for a 31-Year-Old model...A male model. I feel like screaming, because I don't have anyone to talk to. You're gone. My dad's gone. Jake's acting weird." I started crying during the next part "where are you? Why don't you call? Why did you leave without saying goodbye? You're supposed to be my best friend. I miss you so much.

Love,
Blair." I finished reading the letter and put it back in the envelope.

"Why didn't you send it?" She asked "I would've-"

I cut her off "you would've what?" I looked at her more tears welling up in my eyes "you knew Sierra, and you didn't call."

"I didn't know what to say." She whispered

"You could've told me the truth." I responded coming really close to crying.

"I couldn't hurt you like that." She gave me a apologetic look. "I didn't want to hurt you to begin with."