Chapter 16 - Truth

Previously on Gossip Girl...

"Everything will be okay." Topanga told me.

I rolled my eyes, "I think I should go." I stood up and walked out the door. Before I could leave the apartment complex I heard my name being called. I turned around to see Josh.

"What?" I sighed out.

"We need to talk."

Uh-oh, What going to happen upper east sider's? You know you love me.

Xoxo,

Gossip Girl 💋

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Blair's P.O.V

"What do we need to talk about?" I asked with a hint of nervousness.

"We've told each other everything, right?" He asked me, almost as if accusing me of something.

"Well, I've told you about me." I responded, "you've barely told me about you."

"Well, an old friend of yours dropped by my house, in Philadelphia." He told me,

I gave him a confused look, "who?" I asked.

"He said, his name was Peyton." He told me, I sighed in relief. The way he was talking I thought maybe Gossip Girl was trying to come between us.

"What did he say?" I asked, he gave me a look and sighed.

"Is everything okay, with you?" He asked me, worry was evident in his eyes.

"Yeah," I responded "why?"

"He didn't exactly tell me why, he told me to be good to you because he didn't want you to relapse." As soon as Josh said this I sucked in. Breath.

I can't believe Peyton told Josh, he was doing it to help me out but he made everything worse.

"Any idea of what he's talking about?" He asked with one of his eyebrows raised.

"There's something about me you need to know," I told him, "but I don't want you to look at me different."

He nodded, "you can tell me anything."

I gave him a small smile, "what I'm gonna tell you, it's something only my mom and Sierra know." He urged me on, growing impatient. "We need to go somewhere private."

I grabbed his wrist and drug him back into the Matthews apartment and I to Riley's room. I locked her windows so Maya wouldn't come in and I shut Riley's door.

"You're kind of freaking me out." He told me.

I sighed and turned around to face him,

"I have a problem." I stated

He gave me a confused look, "what?" He asked walking towards me. "Is everything okay?"

"In middle school, I weighed around 184 pounds, I was convinced I was fat. So, I started dieting, I wasn't loosing the weight I wanted fast enough. So I started eating whatever I wanted, I was becoming depressed." I told him, he looked like he couldn't believe all of this.

I continued "so, every time I would eat, I would make myself throw up. Eventually I started starving myself, then I started exercising."

"One day, I collapsed, I passed out. They talked to me and said if I didn't get help they'd send me away. My mom done everything she could. Eventually, I got better and now
I'm who I am today."

Before I knew it, Josh pulled me into a hug. "I'm thankful for that." He told me and started rubbing my back, "at first, I thought you cheated or something."

I laughed and hugged him tighter.

This is where I wanna be!

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

A/N:

Hope you liked this chapter, there wasn't any Gossip Girl in it.

How do you like the new book cover?