Chapter 20 - Judged by Sierra

Previously on Gossip Girl...
Sierra's P.O.V

I walked down the hall and stopped in front of Blair's door to see it slightly opened. I was coming to check on her after the whole Josh thing. I quietly pushed opened to see Chuck and Blair making out on the bed.

I quickly shut the door back and leaned against the wall beside of it.

It's been one eventful night, upper east sider's. There was some drama going on at the party, We thought Josh cheated on Blair just to find out they broke up, and Blair disappeared along with Chuck. Coincidence? Maybe. You know you love me,

Xoxo,

Gossip Girl 💋

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Blair's P.O.V

Have you ever thought something was so wrong, but yet, it just feels so right? No one would understand if I told them I felt this way about Chuck. Everything with him is, it's just so crazy. I mean, he's a womanizer, yet I still choose him. I trust him way more than Josh even if he has slept with all the women in the world. Obviously he hadn't slept with that many people, but you get what I mean.

To say that I loved Josh was way to much, I didn't exactly love him. Not yet anyway. Maybe I was starting to, but after everything I don't know if I'll be able to forgive him. School's almost over which means summer is coming, I'll definitely have something planned for the summer.

Back to my love life, the only guy I've ever realized I've actually loved and have strong feelings for is Jake. But he just goes and gets drunk then has sex with Sierra. So, I got over Jake pretty fast, Josh; he's a cheater and I don't know if I'll be able to trust him again, maybe eventually but right now...No! Chuck; he's the person I'm starting to have strong feelings for, even though I don't want to admit it.

Sierra would probably judge me, even though she shouldn't cause she used to be way wild. That's actually why she left I think, something happened but she won't exactly tell me what. I know she did use to drink a lot and do drugs. I have never judged her for that. For two reasons;

Reason One: I'm her friend and friends don't judge each other, just help each other.

Reason Two: it's her life and I can't control what she does.

It's not like I wasn't worried, trust me..I was. I know I acted like a terrible best friend whenever she came back but we're remotely okay now, until she goes and messes something up again. I would've forgave her so much easier if she didn't sleep with my boyfriend at the time.

Anyway, I'm currently standing in the kitchen decorating cupcakes for my mom's fashion line party tonight. Sierra is helping me decorate them along with Lucy.

"So, where'd you get the necklace?" Sierra asked as she put a peanut butter cup on top of one of the cupcakes.

I shrugged while putting my finished cupcake with purple icing on the tray, "Chuck gave it to me last night." I responded and grabbed another cupcake to decorate.

"Oh, I didn't see him come out of the room and I didn't see you come out either." She told me. She was acting like she knew something. She couldn't know about us, could she?