Chapter 11 - Explaining Charles and Day out

Previously on Gossip Girl...

"Everything okay?" Topanga asked

"Um, yeah." I lied "Sierra, I need to talk to you."

I pulled her outside to the deck,

"What did she say?" Sierra asked worried

"It's not Gossip Girl," I gave her a look

"Who is it?" She asked

"It's Charles."

🔹🔹This Time On Gossip Girl🔹🔹

Blair's P.O.V

"Why in the world would Charles text you?" Sierra asked

"Like I would know," I started "he's helped me with a few things, like my popularity and stuff like that but other than that, he's just a guy who sleeps with everyone."

"Maybe you should call him?" Sierra questioned

"What? Why?" I asked quickly

"Maybe he needs something." She said looking at me.

"Or maybe he wants to hook up!" I snapped at her "if I called him it would be like I'm begging him to hook up."

"Come on, do you really think he'd take it that way?" Sierra asked

"He's Charles, I know he would." I responded

"What did he even say in the text?" Sierra asked

"He said 'Hey, Are you still in New York? I need to talk to you.' That's bad if he wants to talk!" I told her "has he not been keeping up with Gossip Girl?"

"Well, his dad took his phone away," Sierra said "because, he got angry at him."

"I'm done talking about this." I stated then walked back into the beach house.

"Everything okay?" Riley asked

I gave all of them a fake smile "everything's fine, now if you'll excuse me." I then made my way to mine and Josh's room.

From: Chuck (Charles)

Blair I know you're not in New York right now but we need to talk.

All of us need to meet You, Me, Jake and Sierra. We need to find out who Gossip Girl is.

Come on, answer me! We used to be good scheming partners don't bail now all because of a new boyfriend.

To: Chuck (Charles)

I'm at the beach right now with Sierra, my mom and my boyfriends family! I can't talk now. Why do we all have to meet. Anyway thank goodness you finally caught up on Gossip Girl. We stopped being scheming partners when I moved to public school.

I then muted my phone and got dressed, we were going out into the town today. Maybe a little shopping, then eating and all that stuff.