Chapter 8 - Spring Break with the Matthews

Previously on Gossip Girl...

We pulled away to see the entire family there. I blushed and looked down. Josh walked out while Cory and Auggie followed him and Topanga and Riley came in shutting the door behind them.

"Tell us everything."

I laughed 'this is going to be a long night.' I thought

🔹🔹This Time On Gossip Girl🔹🔹

Blair's P.O.V

I finished talking to Topanga and Riley really late last night that all of us fell asleep in Riley's room talking. I got up from Riley's bed and put my curly hair in a messy ponytail. I still had my pajamas on. (pj's above)

I walked into the kitchen to see Cory, Topanga, Auggie and Josh. Great. Now he gets to see my sleepwear, at least it's not an ugly gown.

"Is Riley up?" Topanga asked me

"Nope." I replied "she was asleep when I woke up."

"Do you drink coffee?" Cory asked

"Yeah," I replied. He then handed me a cup as i sat next to Josh. "Thank you."

"Are you going home tonight?" Topanga asked

"Yeah," I sighed "I have to face her eventually the sooner the better." Once Riley got up they started eating. I didn't though. I wasn't hungry. "So, what're you all doing for spring break?" I asked

"We never really do anything." Riley sighed "I mean, we only have a week off."

"Really? Cause when I went to private school we got two weeks off." I replied

"Well then, I wouldn't have switched if I were you." Auggie said

Spring break's coming up. What is everyone going to be doing? Sierra, Lisa, and Blair are going to be headed to the beach. Anyone else have any big plans? I know I do!

Xoxo,

Gossip Girl 💋

I'm not going to the beach. I mean I guess I wouldn't know.

"I have to get home." I shot up and headed to Riley's room to change after I did everything I would normally do I walked towards the front door. "I'll see everyone later."

I rushed into my home place and seen my mom packing.

"Where are you going?" I asked even though I probably knew the answer thanks to Gossip Girl.

"We. Are going to the beach for spring break." My mom said

"Who's we?" I asked

"Me, you and Sierra." My mom responded while packing her clothes. "Of course you'll be by yourself most time cause me and Sierra are going for business."

"Well, can I invite Riley and them?" I asked

She sighed "sure. So you won't be lonely. We have plenty of extra room. The beach house sleeps 24."