Chapter 19 - Butterflies?

A/N: Hey guys! So I made it back from the beach and I decided to update a chapter but I will update Thursday. This book is almost coming to an end but there will be a few more chapters! Hope you enjoy!

*****

Previously On Gossip Girl..
After everything I was doing this.

I was going to lose my Virginity.

To someone I've never dated or been with.

To the womanizer

Chuck.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Blair's P.O.V

"So, for the party. What were you thinking?" Sierra asked me, I shrugged and continued walking. "B, you haven't been acting the same, is everything okay."

"Oh, uh, yeah." I told her, "I just haven't seen Josh in a while, it's kind of hard."

I haven't told Sierra that we broke up because he cheated. She thinks we had a fight.

"I told him to come with me to the party, he said he was busy." I told her, "he said he'd call on midnight."

What I said wasn't all a lie. I didn't invite him to the party, but I did tell him to call me if he honestly felt bad for what he done. I told him he had until midnight to let me know.

I also haven't told Sierra about Chuck and me sleeping together yet. I don't know how she'll take it, not that it's any of her business.

"This is your party B, you make it original." She told me with a smile.

"I always do S," I replied

Spotted B and S out shopping to prepare for the big Anderson party. Who's gonna be there? Maybe we'll finally meet B's boyfriend J.

"So, what were you thinking?" Sierra asked,

"Well, rock band, obviously for you." I laughed and she joined me.

"What can I say? I'm a pro on the guitar."

Right when we walked out of the store, Chuck's limo pulled up. His Limo stopped in front of us, he got out and stood in front of me.

"Blair, I need to speak with you." He said, I looked over at Sierra.

"S, go on, I'll catch up." I told her

"Are you sure?" She asked

I nodded and urged her on, she walked off with a sigh. I turned to Chuck who had a smirk on his face.

"What do you want Chuck?" I asked him, not really in the mood for dealing with him.

"So, last night-" I cut him off almost immediately.

"Don't tell anyone! Last night wasn't suppose to happen. I was upset, I needed comfort." I told him, "now leave me alone, I have stuff to do."