Chapter 14 - Private School

Previously on Gossip Girl...

'Yeah. Let's meet?'

"Of course, same place?'

'Yeah.'

'Okay, I'll meet you there.' I told him 'Oh, and I can't thank you enough Chuck'

🔹🔹This Time On Gossip Girl🔹🔹

Blair's P.O.V

Have you ever wondered if you're making the right decision? Or that if you choose the wrong answer everyone will see who you really are? That's what I'm thinking right now. Chuck some how convinced my mom to put my back on private school, but she's said its my choice.

She's never gave me a choice about anything before. Maybe she thinks me and Jake will get back together if I go back. Jake is honestly the last thing on my mind.

There are pros and cons about private and public school. If I went back to private school I could graduate with my friends but I would have to wear a uniform. But I've learned to except the uniform.

"Hello, Mr. Matthews." I told him as I walked in.

"Blair, come on in." He said

I laughed and sat down next to Riley. Topanga handed me a plate.

"Uh, I already ate." I informed her "Lucy, made parfaits. Thanks though."

"You're welcome." Topanga told me with a smile taking back the plate "you're welcome here anytime."

"Thanks," I told her "I actually wanted to tell everyone something."

Everyone turned towards me. Everyone including Cory, Riley, Maya, Auggie and Topanga.

"I, uh, I'm going to start attending private school again." I told everyone "and I was just wondering if I can still come over after that."

"Of course you can!" They all said

"You're gonna be mine and Riley's aunt one day so why not?" Auggie asked and continued eating.

I laughed "I don't know if that's true buddy."

💋

"Welcome back, Blair." Chuck told me as he walked up to me in the hallway. I gave him a smile and thanked him.

"I couldn't have done it without you." I told him, we started walking down the hallway, "how's Jake?"

He expression harden when I mentioned Jake, maybe something was going on between the two?

"I don't know," he told me "ask him yourself." He then walked away leaving me alone.

I sighed and went to class.

💋

'How was your day?' Josh asked me over the phone,

'Good.' I nodded even though he couldn't see me, 'How about you?'

'Good.' He told me, he sounded strange.

'Is everything okay?' I asked him, I sat down on my bed and laid my hands in my lap. 'You sound, strange.'

'Yeah, everything's fine.' He replied, I can't help but think somethings going on. 'Listen, I have to go. I'll call you later.'

He hung up without a reply from me.

What's wrong with everyone today?

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

A/N:

Hope you enjoyed this short chapter!