Chapter 2 - Friendship

Previously On Gossip Girl...

I actually had a good time at Riley's. I'm actually kind of shocked that they're two or three years younger than me and they're still fun. Everything's good for now...except Gossip girl.

Speak of the devil:

What a day. First Blair moving to public school, next Sierra trying to get with Jake. Now Blair's hanging out with people way younger than her? What's next in this drama filled world? Stay tuned.

Xoxo,

Gossip Girl 💋

🔹🔹this Time On Gossip Girl🔹🔹

Blair's P.O.V

"What are you two doing?" I asked laughing at Riley and Maya

"It's a campaign for Riley." Maya replied

"Okay, I'm not even going to ask why." I chuckled shaking my head. "I'll see you guys later.."

I walked back to the high school and walked into my English class. Only for my phone to beep.

This just in, Jake dating the new it girl Sierra. I'm sure Blair didn't see that coming. Then again neither did Sierra's mystery man who she had at Jake's last party.

Xoxo,

Gossip Girl 💋

"Blair, phones away!" The teacher snapped

"Sorry sir." I replied quickly.

🔹

It was night and I was sitting at Riley's kitchen table beside her. Then her dad walked through the door.

"Hey dad, campaign question." She said to him

"Impartial! As your teacher, I must refrain from showing any favoritism." He said with his hand up "but as your father, what do ya got?"

He stared walking towards us that's when my phone buzzed. This time it was from Sierra.

From: Sierra

You know you can't trust everything Gossip Girl says right?

Come on Blair, you're my best friend.

Are you busy tomorrow night? Maybe we could catch up on somethings we missed.

Call or text me when you get this...we really need to meet.

I rolled my eyes and decided to reply.

To: Sierra

Are you sure I can't trust Gossip Girl? She seems like she knows a lot more than you think.

Correction, you WERE my best friend. Then you tried to get with Jake and left.

I'm busy tomorrow night. But if you really NEED us to meet. How about tomorrow after school.

Sierra replied with an okay letting me know that we'll probably be meeting at our usual place down the street.

"Rils, I'm leaving...and I'm not gonna be at school tomorrow." I told her

"Oh, why not?" She asked sadly

"I've got things to do." I told her "but I'll see you possibly tomorrow night."

I grabbed my bag and purse then said by to Cory and Topanga. I walked home alone in the dark. Which probably wasn't a good idea, but I have pepper spray and a heel that I could easily stab in someone's eye.

After about 10 minutes of walking I made it to our hotel/apartment complex and went up to my room. I sighed as soon as my feet landed on the soft white carpet thats my floor. I picked up my heels and walked into my walk in closet (Bedroom, Bathroom and Closet above) then I got ready for bed.

I can't just go to bed peacefully though, there is always a message from Gossip Girl. My phone literally beeps every time she posts a blog. It's just about people from the private school I was at too and I hope it stays that way.

Another stressful day at School Sierra? I wonder how our precious little Queen B Blair's doing? Word on the street is that she's meeting up with ours truly Sierra tomorrow. I'll keep everyone posted!

Xoxo,

Gossip Girl 💋

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter :/ I'll make the next ones longer hopefully. I'm trying to add at least a little bit of the episodes in the chapters if you can see.