Chapter 5 - Holidays and Uncle Josh

Previously On Gossip Girl...

I've realized having younger friends is less drama then having the friends that go to the private school. I'm not going to Jake's party tonight I'm staying home.

🔹🔹This Time On Gossip Girl...🔹🔹

Blair's P.O.V

The Holidays are here and by that I mean Christmas. My mom flew home for Christmas and is staying until New Years. Maybe even longer. We just finished putting up the tree. I honestly think if looks great. My mom is currently out getting stuff for our annual Christmas party we have. A lot of people come.

I'm currently on my way to Riley's before I start getting ready for the party. I want to invite all of them. I already invited Lucas and Farkle. They said they'd come if their parents would let them. I'm currently wearing a dress..I know what you're thinking a dress when it's winter? But I'm not that cold.

I buzzed the speaker thing to hear someone yell the name Shawn really loudly

"Um, no. Blair actually." I said

I walked into their apartment and seen Riley immediately.

"Hey Maya!" I smiled "Riley..I wanted to invite you all to the party tonight."

"Really? Us?" She asked

"Yeah, you can bring anyone you want. Even your parents can come." I told her

"Okay, what's it for?" She asked

"It's for-" I got cut off by Cory yelling "Shawn." Again. "First, what's with him?"

"He's waiting for his fake friend to show up." Maya said

"Shawn is real!" Cory exclaimed

I laughed and Topanga looked at me then to Cory. She then walked over to him and started talking while staring at me. "Anyway," I started to Riley again "it's our annual Christmas party that I barely stand every year and I thought friends would make it better."

"Um yeah, but first let's go in here." Riley and Maya said looking behind me.

I furrowed my eyebrows but nodded "okay." We started walking towards her room and when we got in there she shoved me into her closet and locked it.

"Hey! Riley!" I whined "I have to get home."

"Sorry. I'll be right back." She yelled then left.

""Are you serious?" I whispered to myself

Riley's P.O.V