Chapter 12 - Dealing with Maya & Date Night

Previously on Gossip Girl...

"Josh, we need to head down to the entrance." I told him.

"Okay," he grabbed my hand and we walked down the stairs.

"We're you two up there the entire time?" Cory asked us

"Yeah," We replied

"But we looked for you and we couldn't see you." Maya stated

I laughed at Josh's reaction which he covered up pretty well if I'm being honest.

🔹🔹This Time On Gossip Girl🔹🔹

Blair's P.O.V

Sometimes guys know when to ask out there girlfriend to go on another date. My boyfriend does not know when I want to go on a date. Even when I gave him hints he still didn't get it. after we left the mall a few days ago, I gave him hints about asking me on a date and he still hasn't yet.

So last night I asked Topanga and Riley in private to tell Josh to ask me on a date but don't make it obvious that I told them to tell him. We literally only have today and tomorrow here then we're heading home.

Once we get back to New York I have to meet up with Chuck and Jake along with Sierra who'll be showing up with me. Sierra completely understands why I wouldn't be meeting Charles if it was just me and him. Yes, me and Charles used to hang out all the time and we used to plot revenge on the people who would cross me in our school. But that was before I became a better person, which I did thanks to Riley and her family.

Anyway, I'm currently brushing my hair in front of the bathroom mirror in my pajamas. We don't know what we wanna do today, the last few days we just spent on the beach and I mean everyone was on the beach. Even my mom and Sierra. But Topanga and Sierra made me and Josh take a picture on the beach now it's my lock screen on my phone. Then we took another picture which is my home screen.

(lock screen:)

(Home-screen:)

(Home-screen:)