Chapter 10 - Charles

Previously on Gossip Girl...

I looked at her and laughed. She always knew how to make me feel better.

"Friends?" I asked with a small smile

"Friends." She agreed

Hey everyone, Gossip Girl here! Have I got something to dish about. Katelyn and Cole are becoming a thing? We all know daddy won't approve. Blair finally got over Jake only to move on to a mystery guy who's a loser. Will Blair ever fall in love with her mystery man or will it always be to get over Jake?

Xoxo,

Gossip Girl 💋

🔹🔹This Time On Gossip Girl🔹🔹

Blair's P.O.V

"Are you cooking?" Was the first thing I heard this morning.

Yes, I was currently cooking. I may be rich but I can cook. I don't always put Lucy to work.

"Yeah, is that so bad?" I questioned Cory, Josh was right behind him.

"No, it's not." Josh answered then he came over to me. "I didn't even feel you get out of bed." He put an arm around my waist and kissed my cheek. I smiled at him then put the eggs on a plate and placed it on the island.

"I didn't want to wake you," I replied.

I gasped when a red looking Maya came into the kitchen.

"Why am I burnt?" Maya asked "I used the same amount of sunblock you did." She then pointed at me.

"Yeah, but I tan easy instead of burning." I responded.

"Good Morning everyone!" Sierra greeted

Everyone was shocked to see she was here and being friendly.

"Hey, want some food?" I asked her

"I wish, your mom is making me go on a strict diet until the catwalk." Sierra sighed "I don't want to do this any more."

"Just be like me then," I told her "she'll hate you real fast."

"Come on B," Sierra started "I'm sure she doesn't hate you."

Just then my phone went off, I expected it to be Gossip Girl but I was shocked at who it was. Sierra gave me a knowing look thinking it was Gossip Girl.

"Everything okay?" Topanga asked

"Um, yeah." I lied "Sierra, I need to talk to you."

I pulled her outside to the deck,

"What did she say?" Sierra asked worried

"It's not Gossip Girl," I gave her a look

"Who is it?" She asked

"It's Charles."

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter but I'm in a rush! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! More on Charles in the next chapter.