Chapter 18 - Introductions

Previously on Gossip Girl...
"I wanted to say," he started, and I copied him by nodding. "I love you,"

I cupped his face in my hands, "that's not words you throw around, Josh." I told him,"I'll see you tonight."

He has another thing coming!

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Blair's P.O.V

"Are you ready, babe?" I asked Josh as we got out of the car.

He gave me a confused look, and nodded his head. "My friend will be here a little late." I informed.

We sat down and ordered our food, sitting in a booth Josh and I were sitting beside each other.

"Hey," she said sitting down.

Josh's eye widen as he quickly put his head down, a smirk appeared on my face.

"Hey, why don't you sit." I told her, wiping the smirk off my face and giving her a small smile.

"I'm Caroline, by the way." She said sitting in front of me.

"So, what was he to you exactly?" I asked curiously,

"He was my first everything," she stated "my first kiss, first time, first 'I love you', everything."

"Oh, it's to bad he cheated on you," I told her, "speaking of boyfriends, I want you to meet mine. This is Josh."

I then raised his head up so she could see him, her eyes filled with anger and hurt.

"Who are you?" She snapped at me,

"I'm Blair. Blair Anderson." I introduced with an evil smirk on my face.

"Why did you do this?" She asked and started crying. I rolled my eyes and shrugged.

"I wanted him to know I knew he was cheating." I shrugged the response.

"How does it not bother you?" She asked as another tear fell out.

"Lucky for me, we've not done anything other than kiss." I replied, I looked over at Josh who looked like he felt guilty.

She got up and hurried out of here, I turned to Josh.

"Let me out," I ordered, he didn't listen he stayed sitting there. "Josh, I'm serious. Let me out."

"Blair, I made a mistake. Can you please forgive me?" He asked

"Cheating is a choice, not a mistake." I told him as he got up out of the booth and I left after giving him the money to pay for it.

I can't believe I was doing this, I walked into the lobby and took the elevator up to his floor. I knocked on his door, he opened it with a smirk.

"Blair, how nice to see you this evening." He said with his smirk.

Before thinking i shoved him back and slammed the door shut. "You still live alone right?" I asked him, he nodded his smirk growing. "Good." I replied.

I forcefully kissed him, he kissed back with the same roughness. He slammed me against the wall, which actually didn't hurt.

After everything I was doing this.

I was going to lose my Virginity.

To someone I've never dated or been with.

To the womanizer

Chuck.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

A/N:

I hope you enjoyed this chapter,

So, do you think Chuck's her revenge?
Or do you think she actually likes Chuck?