Chapter 30 - Talking it Out

What is love? How can some people love two people at the same time, or even possible three people? There's a way, it's because you love them people in different ways

What is love? How can some people love two people at the same time, or even possible three people? There's a way, it's because you love them people in different ways. I never realized that before, telling the people that I thought I was in love with, that I loved them. I did love them, just not the same way I loved him.

I don't even know why I still love him, he hurt me incredibly. I think it's finally time to forgive and forget. He's my future and I know that now. I also know that the rest of the guys were just distractions so I wouldn't feel this way about him.

"I don't even know why I came here," I told him as he let me come into his brothers apartment.

He gave me a look, "Okay, I know exactly why I'm here." I told him. "I have some things I need to tell you and if you have a girlfriend this is going to be embarrassing."

He let out a soft laugh, "I don't have girlfriend." He told her. "What do you want to tell me?" He walked over to where he was right in front of me.

"I love you. I just— I love you and I know I thought I loved Chuck and I thought I could've possible loved Thayer but I am in love with you. I do love Chuck, but only as a friend. The same goes to Thayer but for you, it never was just as a friend. I understand if I waited to long but in all honesty you cheated on me." I told him,

A huge smile broke out on his face when he heard me say that, "You don't know how happy that makes me hearing you say that." He told her. "But, you have to let me explain the whole Cheating thing... please hear me out."

I nodded, "Okay, just please no lies to protect yourself."

"You really think I would lie? Especially since you just told me how you felt." He asked her, she shrugged.

"Just go on with explaining." She told him, he nodded doing as told.

"When I first saw you I was dating Caroline and no one knew, not even my parents. She had been my girlfriend for two years and I didn't want to breaks her heart but I wasn't in love with her like she was with me. I kept telling her I loved when I didn't." He told me, "I know that it was wrong of me but I couldn't hurt her, but in the end I ended up hurting both of you and I hated it."

"Anyway, when we started dating I never had the chance to break up with her. When I tried she either wasn't home or was off somewhere and I didn't want to do it over text. I became distant with her because you made me feel something that I never felt with her, so I stopped telling her I loved her when she would call. I was hoping she'd get the message and break up with me so I wouldn't have to hurt her." Josh continued, hearing this made me think he was sort of sweet but it was still wrong of him.

"Then she came to surprise me to see what was wrong and why I was acting so distant. That's when you two bumped into each other after she heard me talking with Cory about you. If you don't believe my feelings are true then ask my brother what all I said about you. You know the rest after that." Josh finished.

"What about Jane?" I asked softly, he let out a small laugh and grabbed my hand.

"I already explained, but I'll explain again just for you." He told me softly when caused me to give him a small smile. "I seen Jane crying on the stairs of some apartment complex, I wanted to make sure she was okay. Nothing happened. She talked to me and I put her in a cab so she'd get home. That's all, like I told you a little while ago. I wanted to call you."

I let go of his hand and hugged him, the door then opened and the Matthew's came in.

"Well, would you look at this?" I heard Cory say, I let go of Josh and turned to face them. I laughed when I seen Riley's face. To my surprise Maya wasn't here right now.

"Are you all back together again?" Topanaga asked giving Josh and I a look.

"Well, that depends on her answer to my next question." Josh told me causing me to turn around and face him. "Blair Anderson, I know that I've hurt you in the past and I promise to never do that again because I love you I know that I'll keep that promise. So, Blair will you do me the honor of becoming my girlfriend again?"

I smiled and pretended to think about it for a few seconds. "Mhm, I guess I can give you another shot." I said with a teasing smile. "But if you screw it up again it's over for good."

"I will definitely not screw it up... again." Josh told me wrapping his arms around my waist as I hugged him.

"Good, because I love you." She whispered as she was on her tiptoes to hug him. When she said that Josh picked her up and twirled her once.

"And I love you." He whispered back.

I'm so glad everything back to normal for Josh and I.

**********

A/N:
I hope you liked this chapter. And there are more to come! So be prepared, they'll hopefully be posted within the next week. I want to try to start updating once everyday. Hopefully I can!