Chapter 21 - Talk with Topanga

Previously On Gossip Girl...

"I lost something and I can't get it back..." I trailed off, I was so nervous about her judging me.

"What was it? Like a necklace, a ring your phone, possibly money? I'll help you get it back." She told me, still not getting what I mean.

"You don't understand..it's not something I can get back." I told her, I blinked the tears away even though more just formed.

"What did you lose?" She asked sitting down and putting her hand on my shoulder.

I looked at her then took a breathe before I told her, "My virginity."

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Blair's P.O.V

To say Topanga was shocked was an understatement. She was definitely not expecting that. She's like a second mom to me honestly. Cory is kind of like my second dad figure where I haven't seen mine in so long.

"Did you lose it to Josh?" She asked still holding her hand on my shoulder.

I shook my head and she gave me a confused look, "I broke up with him because he cheated on me, I was so angry that I slept with my friend Chuck. Then I told Josh if he actually felt bad for what he had done that is give him until midnight to call me and he didn't and Chuck comforted me again...in the same way." I told her as I wiped the tears that were falling down my face.

"Why'd it happen twice?" She asked me softly

I shrugged as more tears fell, "I'm starting to have feeling for him." I told her,

She gave me a small smile, "maybe you should tell him how you feel."

"I can't." I cried quietly

"Why not?" She asked

"He's the kind of guy who doesn't want to be tied down." I responded,

"I don't know what to tell you, Cory and I waited till we were married."

I nodded and tried to stop crying but my emotions just wasn't baring with me today. "There's one more problem."

She looked at me confused on what I was talking about. "What's that?"

"Even though Josh cheated, I have feelings for him too."

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I know it was short...but some Josh and Blair scenes in the next chapter!