Chapter 17 - Revenge

Previously On Gossip Girl...
Before I knew it, Josh pulled me into a hug. "I'm thankful for that." He told me and started rubbing my back, "at first, I thought you cheated or something."

I laughed and hugged him tighter.

This is where I wanna be!

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Blair's P.O.V

I was walking down the street with a latte in my hand. The wind was blowing my hair back as I walked, it's so close to summer yet it's still a little bit cold.

"I'm so, sorry." A girl who bumped into me said as she sniffed.

"Uh, are you okay?" I asked lightly, she looked up at me and shook her head 'no.' "What's wrong?"

"My boyfriend, he came here to visit his family. I decided to come surprise, only to hear him talking about some 'Blair' girl with his brother."

I froze, "what was his name?"

"Josh," she cried out, "I loved him, so much, and he didn't even care."

"Did he ever say it back?" I asked her, she nodded then replied with, "yeah, but he stopped recently."

I would NOT cry in front of the girl that Josh is cheating on me with. I mean, it has to be my Josh right? I don't know any other Blair's.

"Did his family know about you?" I asked her, confused on why Riley wouldn't tell me.

"Only his parents," she replied. "I really have to go, but thanks."

"Yeah, we should hang out sometime." I told her and handed her my number then walked away.

"Oh, and." I started as she turned back around, "a smart girl would rather choose to be single than to be lied to, cheated on and disrespected."

She nodded and walked off. Josh, better hope someone's home. Or else he's dead.

But I have a better idea.

I texted the girl and told her to meet me at Butter's. She replied with okay. I smirked and made my way to Riley's apartment with a evil smirk on my face.

This just in, B's evil smirk spotted on the streets. What's up with you? Plotting revenge on someone? Where's your scheming buddy Chuck?

I knocked on the door and Riley answered with a smile, I gave her a fake one and walked straight in. I walked up to Josh with a fake smile.

I forcefully kissed him then pulled away, "hey, I was just about to call you, I needed to tell you something." He told me.

"Good, but first," I started and he nodded urging me to go on, "I have a friend I want you to meet tonight. So, how about a date? My treat."

"Okay, sounds good." He said with a smile, "I'll walk you out."

I gave him a fake smile as he walked me down to the lobby.

"I wanted to say," he started, and I copied him by nodding. "I love you,"

I cupped his face in my hands, "that's not words you throw around, Josh." I told him,"I'll see you tonight."

He has another thing coming!

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

A/N:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, if you like Josh and Blair. There will be scenes in a few chapter and maybe some surprises with them, but for right now. This all has to do with the plot I'm doing!