Chp. 5

Cody P.O.V

She's so beautiful. The way her blonde hair falls against her shoulder and how her blue eyes sparkle. When I intertwined my fingers with hers it sent butterflies throughout my stomach. Her delicate fingers fitting right in the spaces of mine. Marcie told me about Rosie's eating disorder and self harming. I just wonder why would anyone want to hurt her. She smiles with such pure sweetness and it kills me every time I catch a glimpse at her scars. It just makes me feel like that I should just protect her.

"Cody?" I heard that angelic voice say. "Yeah?" I said looking at her. "Whats it like to be famous? I mean do you sometimes wish that you were just a normal kid?" I never heard anyone ever ask me that before. "It gets tough at times because you don't get a lot of privacy but to me its all worth it. I admit whenever i have a bad day or hear a rumor about me I wish i was just at home with my friends. I love my fans especially the ones with purple streaks in their hair." I noticed how when I said that her eyes widened and I also noticed a slight blush from her cheeks. "Well I know a certain girl who has purple streaks and she just adores you." She said looking at me laughing. Now its my turn to blush.

Alli P.O.V

Evelyn and I were sitting down on my porch steps talking about Rosie. "She's so pretty. I mean why does she get bullied so much?" Evelyn just shrugged and looked at me with pain in her eyes. "I really dont know. I mean when you see her you think that's she perfectly fine. But if you really closely you see the pain hidden in her eyes." I just looked at Evelyn wide eyed. I never knew she could be that deep. Before I could answer I hear laughing coming from Evelyn's house. I smiled once I saw that Cody and Rosie's hands were intertwined. I know that they weren't dating because they just met like an hour ago.

"Hey Alli." Cody releasing Rosie hand. I saw hint of sadness in Rosie eyes and face expression. She recovered by putting on a smile. "Hey guys." Evelyn spoke up while waving her hand. I always thought that Evelyn and Cody were going to be together the way they acted around each other. She surprised me when she said that her and Greyson were going out. Its been almost a year since she told me and they're going strong. I  adverted my attention  back to everyone else.

"So I guess Alli you've already met Rosie?" Cody asked putting his hands in his pockets. He always does that whenever he feels nervous around a girl. "Yeah I'm just in love with your hair still." I said as Rosie and I laughed. "I still wish I had straight blonde hair." Evelyn pouted while showing a disgusted look at her hair. We all just laughed. "Like I said your hair is per-fect." Rosie said coping Liam Payne's movement in the Best Song Ever music video.

Evelyn just laughed while shaking her head. After awhile we just talked about the beaches and what to do today. "I know we should have a sleepover at my house since my parents are gone." I blurted out. Cody just nodded his head and smiled. "Yeah and I can call Ryan and Greyson." Me and Evelyn smiled wide at the names of our boyfriends. "Rosie are you going to come?" Evelyn asked giving her the puppy eyes. "I'm not going to say no. I really don't want to be alone while Aunt Marcie watches her soap opera."

We all laughed. Cody was happy that she said yes you could tell by how his eyes shined. "Okay well lets go get ready." Evelyn stood up rubbing imaginary dust off her pants. We all  hugged each other goodbye I noticed how Rosie and Cody's hug was a bit longer than everyonelses . As we headed inside I grabbed Cody's arm. He gave me a confused face."Do you like Rosie?' I said letting go of his arm. "No I mean yeah she's pretty but we just met." I crossed my arms. "Then why were you holding her hand?" I asked integrating him. "I just wanted to make her feel comfortable." He shrugged his shoulders.

I decided to let it go for now. "Whatever." I said rolling my eyes. I have to get ready for this sleepover. I ran up the stairs and into my room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyy guys! Last weekend before school starts :'( Dont worry I'm still going to post everyday. What do you think is going to happen at this sleepover?? Lol welp I hope you liked this chapter :) - Brianna xoxo