Chp. 20

Cody P.O.V

2 Days Later

We arrived at Virginia Beach and I could tell something was wrong with Rosie. She hasn't spoken to anyone since yesterday and hasn't gotten out of her bunk. People ask her what's wrong but she never answers. She acts like a ghost to practically everyone. I've tried asking her a bunch of times what's going on and she just simply shrugs it off. Maybe it's the hate or maybe she just isn't feeling well enough. She has everyone worried though since she isn't eating too. I'm determined to figure out what's wrong even if it makes us fight.

Rosie P.O.V

~Flashback~

I was lying on my bunk looking through my mentions on Twitter. Cody was doing a concert and I didnt feel like getting up out of bed so I stayed behind. It was around 8 o' clock which meant that he just started his concert. While I was going through my news feed I saw something that made my stomach drop.

@Destinyhellayes: Can't wait to go see Cody Simpson's concert tomorrow. I get to meet him too! xo

I found this funny but yet haunting. She doesn't like Cody at all not even one bit. She always spoke snide remarks about how he looked and dressed.She probably found out about Cody and I, heck everyone knows about me and him now. The thing that scares me the most is that I'm going to the meet and greet with him. What if I went there and she started saying stuff to Cody about me? He does'nt know that she was the one that taunted me every day. I never wanted to tell Cody the bullies name in case he called them out on Twitter.

I felt a small tear fall down my face. I hastily wiped it away getting up from my bunk. I needed to go take a shower so I could think more properly. I'm not going to be the most happiest person now but they'll never know why until the meet and greet.

~Flashback Ended~

Rosie P.O.V

It was 12 in the afternoon and everyone was hustling around trying to get things ready. I had about 5 hours until I met the girl that tore me apart inside. I haven't left my bunk since my shower and everyone was worried especially Cody. He's been asking me non-stop about what's going on or why i'm being so distance? I just keep my mouth shut and say that nothing's wrong at all. They will never know about the day that finally broke me..

~Flashback~

It was the end of the school day and I held my head low. I didn't want to deal with Destiny since I had a lot of homework to do. She just added more stress to my life and I know that I wouldn't be able to handle the rude remarks and beatings she gave me.

I tried getting to my locker before she could go down my hallway but I was too late. I heard her heels clacking about on the school's flooring. "Hey slut." Destiny yelled out while her clones Briana and Alex laughed. I tried opening my locker, trying to shove everything into my locker. She slammed my locker shut making me almost fall backwards. "Answer me when I talk to you!" She pushed me to the ground making me yelp in pain.

She punched and kicked me numerous times. No one told the teacher's or the principal what was going on afriad of what Destiny will do to them. "You're such a pathetic little girl. Can't you see that no one will ever care about you? I bet you the only reason why you're dad killed himself was to get away from you. He never loved you that's why he was never home. He knew that you were going to screw up so that's why he left you alone." She harshly said making tears fall from my face.

What did I ever do to deserve this type of torture? Is this what my dad really want in my life? Is that why God took him away so I can feel true pain? "You're lying!" I shouted through my tears. She punched me hard in the face. She started to laugh, her clones started to laugh, and then everyone's laughter started filling the hallway. "No one cares about you! That's why everyone's laughing!" She coldy spat out.

I scrambled to get my stuff and besides the pain I ran. I ignored the pain shooting through my body and ran home. The laughs were floating around in my head making me cry even harder. I ran into my house screaming at the top of my lungs. My mom was at work so I couldn't get caught at what I was doing next. '

My mind went blank and my body went numb. I felt like a zombie as I went up into my shower. The next thing I knew I had blood surounding my feet.

~Flashback Ended~

I shuddered feeling the warm tears stream down my face. I wiped them away quickly when I heard the tour bus door shut. "Rosie?" Alli's voice spoke out. "I'm over here." She walked over and opened up the curtain. "Why have you been crying?" She loudly said concern showing in her eyes. "My stomach just hurts a lot." I lied not wanting to make her more worried. "Are you hungry? I mean you haven't eaten anything since yesterday night?" 

I shook my head smiling. "It's more like a I'm about to throw up." She showed me a disgusted me making me laugh. "Where's Cody though?" I added on wanting him by my side. "He's doing an interview right now but he should be back in an hour." I nodded my head looking at my phone. "Well I'm going to go take as shower and then  i'm going to go for a walk. Do you want to come with?" I was bored being alone on this bus and I did need some fresh air.

"I'm sorry but I'm going to the studio today." I remembered that Alli wrote a song and it was going to be recorded. "That's fine I think I'm actually going to go see my mom." I slowly started getting up gripping Alli's arm as my head got lightheaded. "You sure you're fine?" Alli's voice filled with worry. "Yeah I just got up too fast." I really need to clear my head before I go over my mother's.

Cody P.O.V

"Aye Cody my dog what's up?" Douglas said as we did our little bro shake/hug. "It's good I mean tour is doing amazing." Since Paradise came out I've been busy with concerts and interviews.

"Yeah so tell me what it's like touring with you're girlfriend and sister?" He leaned back into his chair waiting for my answer. I tried hiding the smile tugging at my lips as he mentioned Rosie towards me. I was still worried about why she's been so secretive and tensed up. "Let's just say a lot of girl talk goes around. Oh and also a lot of chic flicks go on which involve a lot of tears." We both laughed lightly. "How did you both feel about going public?" I've been getting this question's a lot lately and they get pretty tiring. "We were both hesitant at first but we didn't want to hide it any longer."

He laughed rubbing his hands together. "So tell me why does you're girlfriend have pink hair?" I laughed remembering how she reacted over that ice cream flavor's color. "She dyed it red earlier this month and it faded into pink." He just nodded his head probably not knowing what to say. "One more question about you're girl and then some more stuff about you're tour. How does she handle the hate?"

I crinkled my nose not knowing how she really handles it. She doesn't talk about it or when she does gets hate she just laughs it off. "Well I guess she handles it well. I mean she doesn't really care about what people say about her." I simply replies since this was more for her to answer then me.

After a couple of minutes later I was free to leave. I had Rosie buzzing around in my head and I just really needed to see her. I just truly hope whatever is going on isn't going to make her go back to her old ways,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry if I may annoy you with this self-harming but I wanted to tell you how it all started. But anyway no school tomorrow! ^_~ And if there is an @Destinyhellayes i'm sorry for making you look like a bad person. I dont have a Twitter so I dont know if there is one or not. Lol. (AWKWARD MOMENT) but anyway I just hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter. ~Brianna xoxo