Chp. 51

Cody P.O.V

I had just gotten our drinks and I was heading back to the table Rosie was sitting at. My happiness turned into pain as I saw a guy on top of her. When I took a closer look I saw that they were both kissing each other. How could she do this to me, to us?

I gasp spilled from my lips, making both of them pull away. Rosie seemed scared and shocked when she saw me staring at both of them. "C-Cody please it's not what you think." I shook my head in disgust, throwing our drinks onto the ground.

I ran out of the club not wanting to hear Rosie's bullshit. I quickly got into a cab, ignoring the questions being thrown at me from the paparazzi. Is that why she wanted to go to the club so badly? So she could just cheat on me? I could've sworn I've seen that face before...

Rosie P.O.V

I ran out the club's front door seeing a cab drive away. "Rosie what happened?" One paparazzi asked me while tears streamed down my face. "I-I don't know." I replied, trying to find another cab.

After no luck, I decided to walk back to Justin's house since the club wasn't too far away. My feet hurt from dancing in heels but I couldn't let Cody leave thinking that I cheated on him. I started running once the fear of Cody leaving me came over me. He couldn't just leave me, could he?

The pain on Cody's face broke my heart into pieces. I didn't want to lose Cody this way. I don't want to lose him at all and now he's really leaving me. I ran into the house hearing movement upstairs.

I ran up the stairs, swinging the bedroom door open. "Cody!" I tried turning him around but he pushed me away. "Please Cody I promise you it wasn't what it looked like. Why won't you believe me?" My voice turned into a whisper, choking up on my tears.

His back was turned to me, his shaky breathe indicating that he's been crying. "Please Cody." He sighed in defeat, turning around tears streaming down his face. "He came over to me and started kissing me." He shook his head not believing me. 

"You're just drunk. You don't know what you're saying. I saw you kissing him Rosie. It's a simple fact that you cheated on me." He turned his back to me, packing his suitcase. "Cody I'm not drunk. Please believe me. I didn't do anything wrong." He stopped moving, his fists clenching.

"Just shut the fuck up! I saw you kissing that guy!" His words cut me deep. "He forcefully kissed me Cody! I would never cheat on you!" He shook his head in disbelief.

"You've changed Rosie! You drink and you're out of control!" I looked at him hurt. "Sorry  if I just want to have some fun instead of always working on my music!" He shook his head again, beginning to pack his suitcase again.

"Just admit it Rosie, we both want different things. You want a boyfriend whose carefree and is always going to be by your side. That's clearly not me." What is he saying? " No Cody please don't say that. Matt came-"

"Matt! Matt was the guy you fucking cheated on me with!" He yelled his eyes raged with fury. "Is that who you want now? A guy who used to fucking beat the shit out of you!" I deserve this. "No! No fucking way do I want him! I tried pushing him off but he was too strong!" I pleaded with him grabbing his arm.

"I can't... I'm sorry but it's over between us." He whispered, pushing my arms away from him. "No Cody we're not done! You can't just leave me when you won't even listen to me!" I yelled, pleading with him to stay. He zipped up his suitcase, tears slowly falling down his red swollen cheeks.

"Please Cody you have to believe me." I whispered, taking a step closer to him. "How can I? Don't you think that in time we would of drifted apart? We started to seperate when we were in England." How could he say this? He couldn't possibly believe this.

"I gave you everything that you ever fucking needed! This is how you fucking repay me?! By fucking cheating on me with your ex?!" I took a step away from him, his anger showing in his eyes. He was going to leave and this time I wouldn't be able to stop him. He wasn't going to believe me and I doubt that if we stayed together things would be the same.

"Go." I sighed, walking towards the bedroom door. Pain filled my heart when I spoke. "What?" He looked at me shocked. "You heard me. Go." I said a little bit louder, tears silently falling. "I'm sorry I couldn't be your Little Miss Perfect." His red swollen eyes seemed to fill with hurt.

He wanted to leave but I knew that he was expecting me to fight for him to stay. But that's all I ever seem to be doing now. I'll lose my first love and he'll leave me in a pile of broken pieces. "Fine." He huffed, picking up his suitcase. His shoulder brushed past me as he hurriedly left the house. It was official. Rody was over.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And there you have it. That is the meaning of why Love Will Remember is the name of the sequel.  Tomorrow I will posting the first chapter of Love Will Remember. I hope you enjoyed the rough and loving moments of Rosie and Cody. I will promise you something though, you have not seen the last of Rosie and Cody. I love you guys so much and thanks for reading Love Me For Me ~ Brianna xoxo