Chp. 37

Cody P.O.V

It's 7:30 in the morning and I'm still in awe about what happened last night. It wasn't supposed to happen that way but I knew that it had made us stronger. I regret making her feel the way she did and when I saw the pain in her eyes I wanted to break down with her. I made her feel this way when I promised her that I would never hurt her. I ruined her time here in England which I strongly regret.

When I saw her last night I didn't talk to her because I couldn't stand seeing her. I did'nt want to see her red puffy eyes, hear the pain in her voice, and I couldnt handle watching her cry. I know that when we were fighting I was slowly tearing her apart. I feel extremely bad for hurting my princess and I realize now how lucky I am to have her in my life.

We both promised each other no sex until after marriage but something took over my body. I wanted to make all of the pain go away and just make her, her old happy self. I love every single inch of her. I love how whenever she gets embarrassed she uses her hair to hide her face, her touch which sends goosebumps  up and down my arm, and how she doesn't give up. I love how strong she is even if she feels like giving up.

She is my world and my one true love. My thoughts were broken as I felt her stir against me. "Cody?" Her sleepy voice filled my ears. "Yeah." She looked up at me smiling wide. "Did we really have sex or was I just dreaming again?" I laughed while nodding my head. "You weren't dreaming I promise. But you dreamt of us having sex before?" I asked chuckling while she pouted resting her head on my chest.

"Don't act like you don't too!" I stuck my tongue at her as she just chuckled lightly. "What time is it though?" She said trying to look for either mine or her phone.I found my phone under the blankets and squinted at the bright light. "It's 8 right now." She groaned not wanting to get up.

"I don't feel like getting up. You're my pillow and I cant bring my pillow with me." I heard the slight pain in her voice. "It'll be okay you're pillow can still Skype, call, and text." I felt the twinge in my heart as I said this. In only two hours will be miles away from each other. "Please don't make me cry again." Rosie said softly.

I could tell she was holding back the tears when she said this. "I will never make you cry again babe I promise." I promised her feeling her sigh under my touch.

I tightened my grip on her, rubbing her back softly up and down. She rolled over and lazily rolled onto the floor. She pulled herself up and walked to the desk that she laid her clothes out. "I'm just going to get changed right here." She huffed. "Fine by me." I smirked winking.

She rolled her eyes and started taking off my sweatshirt. She got changed into some grey belly shirt which showed her belly button ring, bright pink short shorts, and pink VANs. "Ugh I hate my hair." She complained running a brush through her knots. "Why is it because you have sex hair?" I laughed as she just glared at me.   

"Have you checked you're hair yet?" She playfully shot back. I like how were now on good terms and not fighting every single second. I stuck my tongue at her while she just laughed. "Hand me a shirt please." I asked getting up out of bed. 

  She handed me a black t-shirt and some white skinny jeans. "They look cute on you." She said copying at what I said last night. "Haha very funny." I mumbled as she slid the bracelet I got her onto her wrist.   "Do you have you're stuff packed?" I asked trying to hide the pain in my voice.. "Sadly yes." She sighed. I walked over to her engulfing her in my arms. "It'll be okay." I put my hands on the small of her back. She just stood there not hugging back. She only did this when she was about to cry or just thinking really hard.  

She pulled away wiping her eyes. "I'm not even going to bother to put on make up." I looked up at her flawless make up free face. "You look beautiful without it anyway." I stated rubbing her cheeks. "I love you pillow." I laughed at her nickname for me now. "I love you too baby." She tried hiding her blush but failed.