Chp. 17

Rosie P.O.V

When I got home Kailey bombarded me with questions. "How was the date? Are you guys dating?" I laughed making my way inside. "The date was perfect in so many ways. We kissed like a bunch of times and he's just so caring and loving. Plus he asked me out so yes were going out officially." She squealed hugging me while jumping up and down. "Why are you wet?" She backed away rubbing her arms. "Oh Cody and I had a splashing war." She aww'ed. "That's so cute." I rolled my eyes.

"I know right!" I soon later yelled out. "Evelynt's here by the way." Kailey reminded me. "I'll talk to her tomorrow since i'm quite tired." I pointed out. "Wait he said he was going to ask you on to go on tour with him. What did you say?" We made our way upstairs into my room. "I said yes of course." I stripped out of my clothes and into my pajamas. "I'm going to miss you so much." Kailey pouted. I hugged her squeezing her which made her squirm. I started to laugh, she was so ticklish. She glared at me before going towards the bed that was made for her. "Goodnight Rosie." I got into my bed turning of the light. "Goodnight Kailey."

Cody P.O.V

Her saying yes was replaying in my mind. I walked her to her door and kissed her goodbye. I walked into my house coldness hitting my damp clothes. My parents were home so I couldn't really make a lot of noise. "Mom?" I said quietly shutting the door. I walked over to the living room noticing my brother sitting there watching TV. "Hey Tom?" He turned his attention towards me. "Yeah?"

"Where's Mom?"

"She's in her room with Dad." He said turning his attention back to the TV. I walked up the stairs towards my parents room. "Mom? Dad?" I knocked on their door. "Come in." I heard my mom singsong voice say.

They looked a tad bit tired and worried when they saw me. "Sorry if I woke you up but did you talk to management?" My dad scratched his head. ""We talked to management and they said yes but you two can't  share the same room." I simply nodded since I knew Rosie would feel like things would be going too fast if we shared a bed. I knew the real cautions they did'nt want us having sex which I found funny. I mean why would I have sex when I know the risks of getting her pregnant? "Okay that's perfectly fine." I started getting up."Cody?" My mom whispered.

"Yeah?" She yawned before speaking. "Did the date go well?" I smiled remembering every single detail. "Yup were officially dating. Thanks for helping me mom." She smiled. "So when do we get to meet her?" My dad's voice spoke up. I could tell my dad was equally excited as my mom but he always tried hiding it. "Tomorrow will be good." I flicked the hair out of my eyes. "Cody why are you're clothes damp." My mom asked looking closely at how dark and wet my clothes looked. "Rosie and I had a splashing war. Don't tell her but I let her win." My dad chuckled.

"I wont tell a soul but now go get changed and up to bed." My mom said sternly but then softened her face. My mom can never really pull off the really strict parent without laughing. "Yes ma'am!" I saluted her before I left her room. I heard her laugh as I made my way into myy room. The quicker I go to bed the sooner I get to see my beautiful girlfriend.

***

Rosie P.O.V

*Beep* *Beep*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm stating that it was 4:00 in the morning. Cody's manager needed him to come back on tour two days earlier than expected. I'm perfectly fine with that since I get to go on tour with Cody and Alli. Kailey and my mom left yesterday and it was really hard to say goodbye. I heard a knock come from my bedroom door. The only person who would be up at 4 o'clock in the morning should be me. I slowly walked up to my door and opened it surprised to see Cody standing there. He was in sweatpants and his favorite Jack Willis sweatshirt. I probably looked worse since I had a rough night sleeping.

"Hey love." He was smiling but I could tell he was tired since he had bags forming under his eyes. "What are you doing here?" I whispered quite confused about how he got into the house which was locked. "Well Marcie gave me the key so I can come in and wake you up but you're alarm clock beat me to it." He pouted a bit.

I giggled at how cute he was being. I leaned over and turned off my night and went back into my bed. I got under the covers once again feeling Cody's confused gaze on me. "Why are you going back to bed?" He asked puzzled. "You wanted to wake me up remember?" I didnt mean it to be cheesy but I just always wanted my boyfriend to come wake me up. He chuckled but I heard him walking over to my bed.

He sat down gently beside me leaning down over my face. He kissed my cheek making my cheeks become warm. I hated blushing every one said I looked like a china doll. "Babe wake up. Today's the day you go on tour with me." He started trailing kisses to my jawline and up towards my neck. "I'm not going to kiss you until you wake up."

"If you kiss me I'll wake up." I murmured. I felt his lips press onto mine and I instantly kissed back. I could get used to his kisses for the rest of my life. He started once again kissing my jawline and then his lips hit my neck. I gripped his hair when he hit my sweet spot. I bit my lips almost making my lips bleed as I tried containing a moan.

He released his lips from my neck smiling. I reached over and turned on my lamp. "Jerk!" I hit him with my pillow. "But i'm you're jerk!" He cheekily replied. He put his hands around my waist pulling me onto his lap. "I never want to let go." I whispered feeling my heart race. "You don't have to." I leaned up and kissed his lips tenderly. "I'm so glad that I moved to Australia."

"Oh yeah why is that?" He pulled me tighter into his chest. "Because I would of never met you." I looked away blushing. "Awwh my princess is blushing." He cooed while laughing.  I stuck my tongue at him which he kissed. I scrunched my nose making him laugh again. "You're so adorable." This time he blushed but instead of looking away he looked straight at me. "When do we leave?" I buried my head on the crook of his neck. "In like an hour." I pulled away looking at him.

"Babe were leaving in an hour and I'm still in my pajamas!" I hastily got up and walked over to my closet. He wrapped his arms around my waist resting his head on my shoulder. "I could get used to you calling me babe." I tried ignoring him trying to find a cute but comfortable outfit. I just decided on wearing a light pink belly shirt that went over my belly button and gray sweatpants. "I'm going to go take a shower don't leave okay?" I wanted to make sure that I wasn't dreaming. "I'll never leave." He said kissing me. I could tell tour was going to be amazing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ugh Rosie has a better love life than me:'( So I asked my teacher if I could go to the bathroom and she growled but said yes. OMG it was just so funny. This week's gone quite fast hopefully summer will come by fast! I just want to wish a very happy birthday to my batman! I cant believe Liam Payne is 20! O.O Also happy birthday to Micheal Jackson!! R.I.P MJ<3 But anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter ~ Brianna xoxo