Chp. 26

Rosie P.O.V

It's been about two weeks and we have finally arrived in Los Angeles. It was the first photo shoot with Kailey and Gianna which has me being a nervous wreck. I have never done a professional shoot before so I was worried about what would happen if I messed up. I know I'm going to feel a bit awkward knowing that my boyfriend is going to be watching me do my job. I just wonder how he'll feel knowing that my body is going to be on the new cover of Victoria Secret magazines.

Well to get you caught up on the soon to be cutest couple ever is Kailey and Niall Horan. I was skyping him with Cody and invited Kailey to join us. She is a huge One Direction fan and they just seemed to click. When Niall found out that Kailey had gotten hate he admitted that he had a crush on her. So probably in a few month's they'll be together.

Gianna and Justin have just confirmed their own relationship to the world yesterday. They're really happy together and she isn't getting that much hate like she had expected. Well so basically all of my best friends are taken well except Kailey but she's almost there.

"Rosie!" I looked up from my phone and saw Alli standing by the couch. "Yes?" I took the blanket off of my body and got up. "Were here." I had waves of nerves crash into my stomach. "Are we in a desert?" I looked out the window crunching my nose. She nodded smiling. "Who else is excited?" Gianna entered the room with Kailey who was grinning wide.

"Hell yeah!" We all screamed while jumped up and down. We heard movement and saw everyone coming towards us. "Rosie why did you sleep on the couch." Justin pointed towards the blankets on the couch. "Last minute Tumblr drama." He nodded his head trying to understand.

I  was blocked of Justin's view when Cody's bare chest came into view. He wrapped his arms around my waist leaning on me. "Cody what the hell have you been eating?" I struggled with trying to pull him off of me. He just leaned in more making me fall backwards onto the couch. He unwrapped his arms around me so he wouldn't fall.

"I hate you." I whined crossing my arms. He just chuckled lightly and walked away to go get changed. After everyone got changed Cody came by me pouting. "I love you." He wrapped his arms around my neck pulling me close. "I can never stay mad at you." I groaned into his chest. "Good because I will hate myself if you ever did." I pulled away kissing him lightly while intertwining our fingers together.

He smiled as we walked off of the bus hand in hand. "Oh my God." Gianna gasped as we looked at the beautiful desert among us. There were exotic flowers thrown in different areas and it just looked so perfect. "Oh good you girls are here." Evelyn's manager Bella greeted us to her set and then directed us to our shared  dressing room.

Gianna light brown hair was pulled into a tight bun. She had fake eyelashes, blue eye shadow, and pink lipstick. Kailey hair had a messy bun with her side bangs curled. She had on eye shadow that had a black smokey look to it and she too had fake eyelashes. My hair was pulled into a low messy bun. I had a light pink with a hint of purple eye shadow, fake eyelashes, a bit of blush, and light pink lip gloss.

We then went to the outfits chosen for us. Gianna was wearing a zebra print bikini which was fairly tight on her. Kailey was wearing a strapless jaguar print bikini with a hoop in the middle of her bikini top. I was wearing a tight pink bikini top that had the white writing of Victoria Secret on it. The bottoms were floral print. I was a bit worried because i got my belly button pierced and no one knew about it.

I saw Alli's jaw drop once we got outside. Everyone else slowly turned around as we all watched them drop their jaws. Cody's eyes roamed all over my body, his eyes widened, and he bit his lip. "Wait when did you get you're belly button pierced?" Evelyn's eyes f\were fixed onto the small rose belly button ring. "I got it done about a week ago." I stated pulling back the few fringes of hair that stuck out. "Well they must be going on set now." Bella then dragged us away making us all look around nervously.

***

It's been about five hours and we were finally done. We finished around two and we were all pretty hungry. "How about Wendy's?" I suggested. "No the last time we went you almost ordered the whole entire menu." I rolled my eyes at Cody's exaggeration. "I warned you about her obsession over Wendy's." Kailey reminded them snickering at my glare towards her.

"Cody you're just jealous because you know that if Wendy's ever wanted to marry me I would break up with you." He looked playfully hurt while everyone just laughed. He stick his tongue out at me licking my  cheek. I just gave him a weird look but smiled warmly. "Well I'm craving Wendy's." I wasn't going to give up.

"Cody what did you two do last night?" Brad joked around. It took me awhile but then I looked up at Brad mortified. They all snickered which made me annoyed. "Please?" I gave Cody the puppy-dog look knowing how he couldnt resist it. "Fine." He huffed throwing his arms up in surrender.

We were already changed so we just walked back onto the bus. "So Rosie what are you going to order?" Ryan asked pulling Alli onto his lap."Just a Junior Baconator, medium fries, and a large chocolate shake." I still found it amazing how only two months ago I could barely eat a cracker and now I'm eating like a truck driver. "Fatty!" Tom's singsong voice filled the bus.

Cody wrapped his arm around me making me forget the feeling I had in my stomach. Tom didn't know about my eating disorder but even if you're joking around, it still makes me feel sick. I played along though and laughed.

When we arrived paparazzi had surrounded the building. They must've noticed the bus on the getting off of the exit. "What do we do now?" Alli complained. "Get food?" I walked over towards the door. Cody was right behind waiting for me to exit the door.

Cody's bodyguard blocked them making a path for us. His parents and Tom wouldn't be joining us since they wanted Taco Bell. Cody's protective side took over him as he gripped my hand tightly pulling me closer to him.

"Cody is Rosie moving in with you? or "Cody do you approve of Rosie being a model?" That question stuck with me but I pushed it towards the back of my mind. "Justin is it true that you cheated on Selena with this girl?" Justin hated being asked that question and he always cursed anyone who asked it. Before he could say anything I gave him a light squeeze on his shoulder.

We got inside and Justin was still fuming about it but Gianna managed to calm him down. Cody ordered for me as I chose a table for us. I decided to sit down far away from everyone else by a window. We never get any alone now so I just wanted at least fifteen minutes of just us.

We ate in silence since hunger took over us. I was done first while Cody was still halfway through his cheeseburger. The question kept on replaying in my mind making me agitated. I know I don't need his permission but I still cared about how he felt.

"Cody?" He looked up at me with his burger still in his mouth. I laughed while he blushed with embarrassment. "You're so cute." He laughed but stopped when he saw my tray empty. "You ate all of that in fifteen minutes?" I may be petite but I had a huge appetite surprisingly. "Yeah it was good food." He laughed reaching for my hand across the table.

"What did you have to ask me?" His eyes sparkled when his eyes met on mine. "Do you approve of me modeling for Victoria Secret?" I blurted out without thinking. He turned serious but then softened. "Well at first I was a bit upset knowing that older guys will be looking at you." His eyes flashed disgust  and sparked jealously. "But I can't stop you from doing what you love and seeing you  happy makes me happy. Just don't forget me?" He couldn't continue his chuckle since I pressed my lips onto his. "I will never forget you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry I just wasn't feeling it since I'm beyond pissed. My mom forgot the wifi password and so I used my neighbor's wifi and well he decided to put a password on it. Godd but a cute Rosie and Cosy moment. Hope you liked the chapter. ~ Brianna xoxo