Chp. 47

Rosie P.O.V

"Babe I promise everything is going to be okay." Cody's been saying this every five minutes ever since we got into the limousine. I knew everything was going to be okay between us, I just hate the distance that's going to be between us. "I know." He smiled, lazily putting his arm around my shoulders.

It's been over twenty minutes since we went into this limousine and I have no idea where we're going. We never usually did fancy restaurants and there was really no reason to go to a fancy restaurant. I hated the attention whenever we went to any fancy places.

One time we tried going to some restaurant in England with his family and we got bombarded with paparazzi. We like going to low-key restaurants since there won't be that much paparazzi or fans surrounding us. This was probably something both Cody and I agreed on completely. Being the new "It Couple" really does take a toll on our privacy.

"We're here." Cody whispered  making me look out the window. We were parked right in front of a huge glass skyscraper. "We're eating here?" Cody chuckled. "We're actually eating on the roof." My eyes widened and my heart skipped. It was at least fifty feet tall.

"On the roof?" How the hell did he plan this? He nodded his head, his smile never leaving his face. The driver opened the door making me jump slightly. "Have fun miss." I sent him a thankful smile as he helped me out of the limousine.

Cody's fingers intertwined with mine, making the butterflies in my stomach come alive. "I'm so glad that there is an elevator." He laughed agreeing with me. His laugh rang through my fingers like a perfect melody. "Is someone blushing." I laughed looking down at the floor while we made our way inside.

"Wow." I breathed out once we got inside. It had a marble interior with a golden fountain in the middle. It was beautiful.

His arm wrapped around my waist guiding me to the elevators. "You look beautiful." He caressed my cheek once we got inside the elevator. "You look quite handsome." I wrapped my arms around his waist, putting my head on his chest.

I jumped when the elevator's door opened. "Someone's jumpy." I glared at him stepping outside into the warm breeze. "It's amazing." The view on the roof was breathtaking. This was a perfect date after all.

I saw a path of candles leading to a small table. I walked down the path, laughing as Cody's eyes never left my smiling face.

I ran my fingers along the thin white cloth covering the table. The table had two candles, with roses in the middle, and two plates yet they had metal coverings on them. "Hungry babe?" I nodded my head, a shiver ran down my spine when Cody's cool breathe hit my neck.

He pulled out my chair for me which I accepted. He pressed his lips to my cheek causing me to laugh. "Someone's being a gentlemen tonight." He looked slightly hurt putting his hand to his heart. "That hurt." I laughed. "I love you." His blue eyes looked into mine. "And I love you Rosie."

"So what did you make us?" He rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "Well, I didn't exactly make it. I bought it." I lifted the metal covering, laughing as I saw a Wendy's burger on my plate.

"I know how much you love New York City and Wendy's so i just thought-" I placed my hand over his. "Babe it's perfect. It's sweet how you remember those things." He blushed slightly.

"Well I remember those things because I love you." Tears welled up in my eyes. "I love you too Codes." He took my hand and kissed it softly. "How about we eat and then talk about how much we love each other." I laughed loudly seeing Cody's eyes brightened. It's going to be difficult to leave him tomorrow.

Once we were done eating, all I wanted was to be next to him. I mean tomorrow I won't get his hugs, his kisses, his I love you's, and just him in general. It's hard to accept that this is my life but I just have to go with it. I love Cody, it's just the thought of him forgetting me scares me.

I felt Cody's hand lay on top of mine causing me to come out of my thoughts. "Would you like to dance?" I looked up at him in confusion. "There's no music." He didn't answer me as he stood up.

"We don't need music" He stated, grabbing both of my hands. He pulled me away from the table, his hand on my lower back.

His body pressed tightly against mine, as his arms rested on my hips. My hands lazily rested on the back of his neck. I rested my head on his chest, his heartbeat being my melody.

We swayed to the sound of the distant yelling and car's honking on the streets below us. "I love you." He pressed his lips to my forehead. "And I love you."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! It's Harry Styles birthday like I can't breathe. I can't believe that he's already twenty. I still imagine him on X-Factor only sixteen working in a bakery. Sorry, I'm just really emotional today. But anyway's Super Bowl's tomorrow!! Who are you rooting for? I'm going for the Bronco's. Don't hate me >.< The sequel's name is going to be Love Will Remember. The name will all make sense in the last two chapters. Anyway I love you and thanks again for reading the chapter ~ Brianna xoxo