Chp. 7

Rosie P.O.V

Everyone decided that they wanted to go to the beach but I stayed silent. If they saw the cuts and scars they would think I'm a freak. I think the only people who knew were Cody, Alli, and Evelyn. It hurts knowing that I cant go outside without feeling self-conscious. Evelyn must've noticed how uncomfortable I looked when she asked to talk to me privately.

She pulled me towards the kitchen area which was not too far away from the living room. "What's wrong?" She said putting her hands on my shoulders. "I don't really want to go." I said whispering so only she could hear. "I don't want to leave you here alone though. You don't have to put on a bathing suit." I knew she wanted me to hang out with her friends but she didn't truly understand how I feel. "And do what watch you guys swim knowing that I cant because of what I've done to myself!" I yelled/whispered. She looked at my arms that were covered and then back at me. "Not to sound weird b-but can I see them? I-I just want to somehow understand." She stuttered because I knew she was getting upset over what I said. I checked the room noticing that Cody and Alli had left the room leaving Greyson and Ryan by themselves. I hesitantly rolled up my sleeves hearing a gasp come from Evelyn. I looked up at her tears starting to brim her eyes. "I'm so sorry. I never thought it would've gotten that bad. If you want I can say." She pulled me into a hug tightly. It was a warm and comforting hug that made me smile. Not a fake one but a real true smile. "No I want you to have fun with your boyfriend I'll be fine." She pulled away wiping her eyes.  "Are you sure? I sighed rolling down my sleeves. "Positive."

Alli P.O.V

When Evelyn pulled Rosie away I looked at Cody noticing that he was deep in thought. "Hey Cody can I talk to you for a second?" Cody gave Ryan a look while Ryan just shrugged his shoulders. "Privately." I then added. "Sure." it sounded more like a question then an answer. We walked up stairs into my room and it wasn't a very comfortable silence. "What's up?" He asked not making eye contact. "Nothing. Whats up with you?" I said casually pulling out my bikini. "Rosie." He said underneath his breathe. "Oh really now? Whats getting you thinking about Rosie?" He looked at me his eyes a bit surprised that I heard him. He was beginning to blush when he soon realized that I caught on. "You like her don't you Cody?" He blushed even more. I just laughed while smiling. "Shut up." He said putting his hands over his cheeks. I just shook my head laughing. 'Okay well then tell me why your thinking about her?" I questioned him once again.

"I know I want to hang out with Ryan and Greyson before they go but I really need to talk to Rosie." He said looking at the door. "Well they are sleeping over so you have tomorrow. I don't think Rosie wants to go anyway." He looked at me cocking his head. " How do you know?" I laughed making him even more confused. "Did you not notice how uncomfortable she looked when they said beach? She not ready yet and me and you both know that." His face showed guilt all over it.

"I agree with you though. I mean if you want to stay with her you can." He smiled at me hugging me. "This is why you're my favorite sister." I pulled away slapping his chest. "I'm you're only sister." He just rolled his eyes."Whatever go get changed your prince is waiting for you." I stuck my tongue at him. "Go down stairs your princess is waiting for you." He blushed but started heading down stairs.

Cody P.O.V

"Hey where's your sister?" Ryan asked when I got downstairs. "She's getting changed. Where's Rosie?" He pointed his finger towards the couch. I nodded my head walking over there. "Wait are you staying here with her?" Greyson asked his hand around Evelyn's waist. "Yeah." I said smiling. "Don't have too much fun with my cousin now." Evelyn said in a stern voice but she knew I would never do anything with her. "I'll try not to." I said winking then turning around and heading towards the couch. I heard her say something and Greyson laughing.

"Hey Rosie." I said becoming shy. "Hey." She said looking into my eyes. Her eyes were a shocking blue and they were so bright and just perfect. "Cody were leaving!" Alli said making me jump out of my trance. "K" I yelled back hearing the door close. I looked at Rosie and she was smiling but looking down at her hands. I could'nt tell if it was fake or true. The one thing I learned about Rosie is that she knows how to hide her emotions well.

"So what do you want to do?" She asked looking up at me. It took me a few seconds to answer because I was too caught up in her smile. "If you don't mind I actually wanted to talk you about something." She just shrugged her shoulders but still had a confused expression on her face. "About what?" I sat down on the couch next to her putting my hand on hers. I felt a shock go through my arm making it get goosebumps. "You." I breathed out.

She cuckled lightly "What about me?" I ran my fingers through my hair not really sure how to question her about this. "What happened? I mean how did this all happen?" I cleared my throat trying to make things not awkward. "Why do you care?" She said after a couple minutes of this silence. She looked down with pain in her face. I lifted her chin lightly. "Do you not realize I care about you a lot. I just want to know what happened. I understand if you don't want to talk about it."

I dropped my hand about to get up when I felt a tug on my jacket. "I'll tell you." She said lightly.

Rosie P.O.V

I wanted to tell him because I trusted him. I intertwined my fingers with him feeling butterflies in my stomach. "Now tell me exactly what do you want to know?" I said trying to get a concept of what I should say. "I guess everything." I ran my fingers through my hair. I looked up at him and stared into his eyes.

"It all started after I moved out of Canada and moved to Virginia. I was surprisingly a bit on the chubby side but my mom always said it was baby fat. Well after a while kids started calling me fat and I thought they were joking around but then it progressed. People started pushing me around and they called me horrible names. After awhile I started dieting hoping I could get skinnier. I guess I started making myself starve and it got me diagnosed with Anorexia. Kids then found out bout my dad's suicide and things just got worst. I was self harming a lot at this point. My mom knew about this and it got to the point where she couldn't do anything." I stopped right there I couldn't take it anymore. I broke down in tears starting to re-think about everything I have done.

Cody pulled me into his chest putting both of his arms around me. For once I felt safe and secure like no one could hurt me. He started humming Don't Cry Your Heart Out rocking me back and forth. I felt myself falling into a deep and finally a peaceful slumber.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this chapter was basically a cute filler chapter. I just wanted you guys to sort of understand whats going on with Rosie and what has happened. How did everything first day of school go? There is A LOT of hot guys in my high school lol. Well I just hope you enjoyed this chapter! - Brianna xoxo