Chp. 41

Rosie P.O.V

I felt the tears coming as I saw Cody standing behind Kailey. I immediately started running towards him jumping into his arms. My legs were wrapped tight around his waist as I buried my head into his neck. It felt like forever since I felt his arms around me.

I missed the way when ever I felt upset his hands would find their way around my waist. How when ever I was trying to do my online schooling he would continuously poke me until I finally gave him attention. His arms wrapped around me tight as I fell asleep when we were watching a movie or just talking.

It's always those little things that make me fall for him more every day. This though has probably been the most sweetest thing he has ever done for me. "I've missed you so much." I mumbled into his neck, my lips brushing against his neck. "I've missed you too." I missed hearing his deep Australian voice so much.

"So I'm not dreaming about me being wrapped around your waist while crying?" He held my thighs tightly rubbing his thumbs in imaginary circles. "This is one hundred percent reality." He chuckled.

"Okay well were going to leave you two guys to talk." Kailey said awkwardly. I slowly unwrapped my legs from Cody and slid down. "Yeah how about we go to Taco Bell?" Gianna suggested. They all agreed probably seeing that i really wanted some alone time with my boyfriend.

"Don't have too much fun we'll be back in an hour!" Harry yelled out as Louis snickered. "OW!" He winced as Liam hit him on the head. With a few more snide remarks from Louis and Harry they finally left. 

Cody pulled me into a tight hug kissing my forehead. "Are you okay?" I nodded my head wiping my eyes with my hands laughing. "I've just missed you a lot."

"Well you know we do have an hour left. So maybe we could catch up?" His voice got lower as his lips latched onto mine. He picked me up not breaking the kiss. He squeezed my thigh making me gasp. He took advantage of that as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. I tugged at the ends of his hair hearing a groan come out of his mouth.

He started walking to my dressing room. His kicked the door open his hands finding their way to my bum. "Wait do you have anything?" He looked confused but then realized what I meant. "Yeah." H espoke short as his lips pressed onto mine hungrily. He laid me down on the couch his arms supporting him.

He pulled my shirt off making the buttons fly off. "I have another one." I reassured him as he looked at me innocently. I pulled his shirt off revealing his abs which I have missed. I sucked on his chest so no one could see the mark I would leave.

He quickly unclasped my bra sucking on my bottom lip. I fumbled with his belt a bit but managed to pull his pants off. He pulled my shorts down smirking.

I traced my fingers down his chest playing with the hem of his boxers. "Rosie." He grunted. I slowly pulled his boxers down only looking into his eyes. His eyes shown love and they were a dark blue like the last time. He pulled down my underwear trailing kisses up and down my stomach.

  He sucked tenderly on my neck making me moan. He pulled the condom out of his pants that were lying on the ground. I didn't question probably knowing that either Justin or Harry gave it to him. He put the condom on coming closer to my body.

  His arms supported his body as he thrusted into me. He did it first slowly but then quickened the pace. I moaned his name loudly seeing him smirk. My walls tighten making me grip onto his neck. I bucked my hips as I felt Cody release into the condom. He groaned as he pulled out of me.  

He put his head on my chest as I breathed heavily. "They know don't they?" I nodded my head answering his question.

"So I guess that's why Harry gave me the condom." I chuckled lightly running my fingers through my hair. "I wonder what he's going to say when I have a different shirt on." He just laughed running his fingers up and down my stomach.

  "I love you." He said trying to catch his breathe. "I love you too." He moved against me. "You're going to need some make up." I groaned fixing my hair so it would cover the love bite. "Well then I guess we should get changed." I sighed.

 Cody got up as he started to get changed. I put my undergarments back on before smiling as I saw my shorts that were thrown across the room. I put on a plain white t-shirt knowing that someone was going to say something. I ran my brush through my hair so it could get out the knots I now have.

  He wrapped his arms around my waist kissing my cheek lightly. "Why didn't you tell me you were good at singing?" I knew that question was bound to come out of his mouth. "I don't know I just thought that I wasn't that good."  

I saw his frown through the mirror making me chuckle. "Well you're amazing just to let you know." He assured me making me blush. "I'm going to miss this." I intertwined my fingers with Cody's. "I miss it every time you're not with me." I didn't say anything I just bit my lip. I didn't feel like  crying and telling Cody how badly I just wanted to come back on tour but I had only two more weeks. 

  It wouldn't do me any good if I just left just because I missed my boyfriend. My thoughts were broken when I heard yelling coming from outside my dressing room. "Rosie?" Harry's raspy voice yelled out. "They're back." I sighed pushing my hair towards the side where my love bite was. Hopefully they won't notice it or else Cody and I have some explaining to do.

  We walked out of the room our fingers intertwined. "There you two are! You two were awfully quiet." Louis smirked clearly noticing that I was wearing a different shirt. "And Rosie love why do you have on a different shirt." I glared at him before putting on a smile.

  "Well we took a nap and I got cold so I just threw on this shirt." Louis just nodded but gave me a look telling me that he knew. "Don't tell anyone." I mouthed towards him and he just grinned nodding his head.

  "When do you girls take photo's with those boys?" Zayn asked. I noticed Niall, Cody, and Justin's expression change and become more tense. "Tomorrow." Kailey mumbled while Gianna and I fell silent. There was an awkward silence until my phone started ringing. I looked up and saw that it was Bella. "I'll be right back." Kailey gave me an apologetic smile before I walked outside. 

  "Thank God you called me." I started walking back and forth. "Why?" I ran my fingers through my hair trying to hide the love bite. Stupid paparazzi had to always come during a bad time.

  "Well Cody isn't too happy about the male models still." I glanced back and saw them all immersed in a conversation. "You'll only take fifty pictures with them and that's like what two minutes?" She did have a point, the photographer takes pictures extremely fast. 

  "How many guys are there going to be?" If there was over fifty half naked guys Cody was sure to flip out. "Only three." I sighed in relief. "Like I said thank God you called me." She laughed. "Well I must go conjure up those three male models now bye." I laughed, nodding my head. "Bye." I hung up glancing over towards where the paparazzi were. I gave them a small wave and walked back into the building. 

  "Who was that?" Cody asked. "Bella. She told me that only three male models are going to be here." Niall frowned while Kailey just rolled her eyes. We were both getting sick of our boyfriends always frowning about the male models. I'm going to laugh when the models come and they're all gay.

  "You alright?" Liam asked resting his hand on my shoulder. "Yeah just thinking about how tomorrow's going to be like." He glanced over towards Cody and then me. "Every thing will be fine." He assured me. "Hopefully."       

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   Wow.. I guess I'm just in that mood to write sexual scenes.. Well my neighbor passed away apperantly yesterday and his son found him today. It's been hair because he was the best neighbor anyone could ask for. Well hopefully Cody's music will help me through this. Well I'm going to go. I love you all btw :* ~ Brianna xoxo