Chp. 27

Rosie P.O.V

1 Week Later

@kelseyinwonderland: @RosieOfficial You're such a slut!

@HMEL: @RosieOfficial STAY AWAY FROM CODY!!

@codyismine: @RosieOfficial ugly ass bitch...

Those were just a of the few I have recieved today. I was with Gianna and Kailey all day since Cody was with Justin doing an interview. Evelyn and Greyson went home with my Aunt Marcie and my Mom. Alli, Ryan, Alli's parents, and Tom all decided to go shopping together.

I shut my laptop sighing loudly ignoring the stares Gianna gave me. "What's wrong?" Gianna said plopping down next to me on the couch. Kailey came into the room with some Taco Bell leftovers. "It's just all of the hate I have been receiving lately."

Why couldn't they just accept Cody and I's relationship already? "I think we all know what that feels like. I mean Niall and I aren't dating and I'm already getting death threats." Niall and Kailey were in the we aren't dating but we act like it stage as you can tell.

"How about we do a photo shoot to clear our minds." Gianna suggested while Kailey and I gave her a confused look. "Grab one of Cody's camera's and we can take pictures of us posing." We all agreed and started looking through outfits for our own photo shoot.

"Are we posting them on Instagram?" Kailey asked holding a pair of black sweatpants. "Yeah." I replied looking through my tank tops. Since it was just us girls we decided to get changed in the living room.

Kailey got changed into an off shoulder black shirt that had the word Hipster in white and black skinny jeans. Gianna changed into a white polka dotted shirt with black short shorts. I changed into a bright green crop top with floral printed skinny jeans.

After about two hours of taking funny selfies, serious posing, and laughing we finally decided to post some Instagram. "Rosie you look perfect in this one." Gianna showed me the picture of me laughing while Kailey was giving me a funny face.

@RosieOfficial: Putting that fake smile away for today. :)

After posting some more photos we decided to go to Starbucks. "We should ride the skateboards." Gianna said walking over by Justin's bunk, pulling out his skateboard. "Gianna this is why I love you!" I kissed her on the cheek making her laugh.

"Wait we don't have Jeff with us for protection." I complained looking outside seeing paparazzi and fans outside. "Who cares?" Gianna said shrugging her shoulders. Kailey picked up Ryan's skateboard and started heading towards the door.

We went out and started riding the skateboards up and down the parking lot letting the paparazzi take pictures. Then we started skating towards the sidewalk making them move away from us. I blocked out the questions that were thrown at us and concentrated on my skateboard that rode against the sidewalk.

Cody P.O.V

"So Cody I never knew that you're girlfriend had a belly button ring?" Bill said leaning back into his chair. "I actually didn't know about it until yesterday." I glanced at the clock which said that Justin and I had only about another hour. Justin had already done his interview and it was now my turn.

Bill had just finished asking me about how tour was going and now going onto the topic about Rosie. It always brought a smile to my face whenever someone asked me questions Rosie. "So have you seen her Instagram lately?" I shook my head wondering how that question was even brought up.

"Well on Instagram she recently posted a picture saying "Putting away that fake smile for today." He showed me the picture of her in mid-laugh with Kailey making a funny face. I didn't know what was going on since Rosie never acted upset about anything these past weeks. "I don't know." I whispered leaning back into my chair.

Why didn't she tell me that she was hurting? "Well she now just posted a picture at Starbucks." He told me making me laugh. "Yeah she's probably getting her usual." My mouth shut realizing what I had just said.

"She's got you remembering her orders?" I chuckled nodding my head. "She's always lazy so I usually go get it for her. I'm her on personal slave." We both laughed moving onto the next subject.

Rosie P.O.V

"I can't believe we just did that." Kailey said trying not to laugh. "Hey so Niall Lover how's your frappe?" She blushed taking a sip from her drink. We all decided to get the boy we were dating or talking to name on it and then put lover at the end.

I looked down at my cup and blushed at Cody Lover scribbled all over my cup. We were on our way back from Starbucks and it was hard riding skateboards when you're laughing. I found it cute how the worker actually wrote down the names. "Hey the boys are back." Gianna pointed at Justin's car that was parked next to the tour bus.

I picked up the skateboard and ran towards the bus. I dropped the skateboard on the ground causing Cody to look up at me. When he saw me he seemed upset with worry written all over his face. "Codes?" I took a step closer to him feeling his worry surround me.

He walked over by me and pressed his lips onto mine. I was surprised but I kissed back feeling the sparks fill the area around us. "We have to talk."

I felt my stomach drop and my arms had goosebumps on them. "What's going on here?" Kailey walked onto the bus. "N-nothing." I said grabbing my drink from the table. "C'mon Cody lets go talk." I grabbed my free hands with his and led him into the bedroom.

"Are you okay?" I closed the door behind us. "I'm fine you?" He led me over towards the bed sitting down beside me. "Yeah why?" I shivered as his hand traveled up and down my spine. "Well I saw the picture on Instagram." The caption on it. That must've got him all like this.

"It was just a quote don't worry I'm fine." I assured him. "But I have to show you something." He just gave me a quizzacal expression  but watched me look through my suitcase. After two minutes I finally found the thing that always tug at my heart and made me break down in tears.

"A box?" Cody spoke unsure of what to say next. "It's filled with hospital bracelets. Cody I've gone to the hospital roughly thirty times." I didn't know why I was telling him this I mean we have only been dating for almost two months. "Why?" He cried out.

I put the box down beside him and watched him open the box. "My eating disorder mostly." I was going to tell him something that my best friend doesn't even know about. "Why do you keep them?" He pulled me onto his chest wrapping his arms around me.

"I dont know why I just do. I guess it's a reminder to never let myself get that bad ever again." I'm surprised at how calm I was being while for Cody it must've felt like a bullet to his chest. He had tears that filled his eyes making some tears of some mine roll down my cheeks.

"Cody before I met you, you we're the only reason I was alive. I know it should've been for my mom, my dad, or Kailey but it was you who kept me from drowning. I was just another fan to you but to me you were my hero. When I met you I nearly had a heart attack but then thought that you would never love me. I thought you would just see me as the girl with the troubled past and the scars to prove it. But you surprisingly loved me back and maybe that's why I've fallen so hard for you." He smiled warmly at me before pressing his lips onto mine our lips fitting perfectly.

"I love you so much. I wish that I knew you were earlier in my life though." He admitted to me which made me feel bubbly inside. "Rosie do you want to go on a date with me tonight? Maybe a walk through the park we can watch the stars?" I smiled at how nervous he was getting. "I would love too." If only this moment could be captured on video so I could watch it all day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have a Twitter or an Instagram I'm sorry if I used you're names during the story. I don't have a Twitter so I can't really look up if those accounts are real or not. But if I gave you me and Kailey's Instagram would you follow us?? Comment! Thank you :* ~ Brianna xoxo