Chp. 50

Rosie P.O.V

~One Week Later~

"Gianna!" I yelled from my closet. "Yeah?" She said, walking into my room. "Have you seen my dress?" She shook her head making me give a frustrated groan. "Maybe Cody's seen it." She suggested before heading back into her room.

"Cody!" This yelling is going to give me a major headache. "Yeah?" I jumped, frowning as I saw a smirking Cody. "Have you see my dress?" He shook his head though started to help me look for it.

"How could you lose a dress?" Cody asked, snickering to himself. "I don't know. I thought it was in here." I ran my fingers through my hair frustrated.

"Or you could just go find another dress." I scoffed. "I spent a lot of money on that dress. No way in hell am I not going to wear that dress." Cody sighed, harshly pushing through the hangers.

"Stop being so grumpy and just help me." I pinched his cheeks, laughing as he swatted my fingers away from him. "Is this it?" I gasped, happy that he found it. "Oh my God yes. Thank you so much babe." I kissed him quickly, grabbing the dress away from his hands.

It was a short, light purple, flowy dress with black heels. My cheeks heated up as I felt Cody's eyes on me as I changed. "Cody can you help?" His fingers ran down my bare back, and then went down to my zipper. My breathe hitched as the cool metal slowly hit my back. "Thanks." I mumbled as he moved away from me.

"You look beautiful Rosie." Cody's arms wrapped around my waist. "Thanks." I blushed, resting my head on his chest. "Stop trying to hide your blush from me." He lifted my chin, his lips brushing against my lips. "I love you." He kissed me softly, smiling. "I love you too."

"Guys come on." Justin yelled from downstairs. "Ready?" I asked Cody who seemed hesitant. "Yeah." I knew he was scared of getting caught but I also knew that he was just going so that nothing would happen to me. We walked down the stairs, his hand on my lower back. "And look at the cutest couple in America make their way downstairs." I laughed, playfully slapping Kailey's arm.

"Shut up." Kailey laughed, pinching my cheeks. "I hate you." I pouted, hearing Justin snickering. "Shut up Bieber." He raised his hands in defeat, laughter filling the room. "Let's just go" Gianna said trying to hold in a laugh.

"How are we going to get in?" Cody asked once we got into Justin's car. "The bouncer is good friend's with Selena's manager." He nodded his head, looking out the window. "I feel so alone." Kailey complained, pouting slightly. "Niall could've came if he wanted to." Justin pointed out. "He doesn't want to get in trouble." Kailey mumbled, looking out the window. This is going to be a long ride to the club.

***

The club was filled with people and the music was loud. Cody and I were sitting by the bar waiting for the bartender to get us some drinks. Cody surprised me by having a couple of beers while Kailey was with her friends. Gianna and Justin went to go hang out with some of Justin's friends.

"Wanna dance?" Cody nodded his head, before finishing the remainder of his beer. He intertwined our fingers together, stumbling slightly. We walked through the grinding bodies finding a spot big enough for the both of us.

His hands went to my hips as my body slowly moved in circles on him. His hands went up and down my body sending hot waves go through me. I had to remind myself that we were in public with people crowding us.

I turned around, my lips smashing onto Cody's. His hands went to my bum, a gasp spilled from my lips as he squeezed my bum. Our tongues danced, letting me taste his alcohol breath. My arms held a good firm on his shoulders bringing his body closer to mine.

The music slowed down a bit letting couples give each other a break. "I'm going to get us more drinks." Cody said his hands rubbing the small of my back. "Okay." I was hesitant about him getting more drinks but it was only for one night. I walked over towards an empty table, seeing a familiar figure come towards me.

"Rosie?" Oh shit, Matt was here. "Oh hey Matt." He was my friend but things were still awkward with each other. "Have you been drinking?" His voice got low making me feel very uncomfortable. It was the same voice he used to use before he would beat me. "Um yeah? I mean only a couple of drinks." If you count at least five shots of vodka as a few drinks.

I scooted away as Matt came dangerously close to me. "What are you doing?" I asked nervously, wanting Cody to come back. "Kiss me." His whispered, obviously drunk. I shook my head, about to stand up, until he gripped my wrists tightly making me give out a painful yelp.

"I said fucking kiss me!" He pulled me fast, his lips smashing onto mine. I tried fighting him off but he overpowered me. His lips soon left mine when we both heard a hurt gasp.

I saw a shocked, hurt, and very angry Cody looking at both of us. "C-Cody please it's not what you think." He shook his head, throwing the drinks on the ground before walking away. I pushed Matt off of me before running after Cody. This could not be happening...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh shit oh shit oh shit. Love Me For Me is ending tomorrow. I want to thank each and every single person for reading Love Me For Me. Well, that's all I have to say for now. I love you and thanks for reading this chapter. ~ Brianna xoxo