Chp. 43

Rosie P.O.V

"Oh my God Sel!" I was currently in front of some plaza a couple of blocks away from the Big Ben with Selena. She was dancing awkwardly to Just In Case by Conor Maynard and was drawing some attention. "Join me!" She grabbed my wrist trying to drag me towards her.

Paparazzi and fans were both standing there holding in laughter. "No." I tried walking away but she didn't let go of my wrist. "Yes you are! You're going to be singing with me in front of thousands of people and this is only fifty." She did have a point on this.

"Fine." I huffed as every one cheered. "Let's sing Wanted." Selena said winking at me. She knew that it was Cody and I's song so I'm sure every one will love this. I looked for an out lit since I had my charger with me. Once I found one I immediately put it on. Selena nudged me as she started the song.

You know I'd fall apart without you  I don't know how you do what you do

 'Cause everything that don't make sense about me

 Makes sense when I'm with you

Once we finished clapping and hollering exploded in the crowd. Paparazzi were taking pictures and the fans were inching closer. Bodyguards led us away as the crowd soon grew bigger.

"That was insane!" I said once we got into the car. "Check this out." Selena showed me a video some fan posted on Twitter of us singing. Cody re-tweeted it and surprisingly Justin did too.

@RosieOfficial: @selenagomez you know what this means...

"You aren't serious?" She said as we pulled by the nearest Starbucks. "Yeah I'm ready to write my first album." She smiled at me excited as she pulled me into a hug. "Are you going to tell Cody?" I nodded my head as we walked into Starbucks.

"Yeah I mean I want his help with it." She smiled wide before giving the worker our order. "How many songs are you thinking of doing?" I thought about this for a moment. "Maybe eleven or thirteen. I don't want a two hour album like other people." She laughed nodding her head. I grabbed my drink from the worker who was smiling as she recognized who I was. "Thank you." I gave her a warm smile.

"I mean I just thought of the idea. I still have my modeling to do so doing an album now is not an option." Selena just nodded her head taking a sip from her drink. "If I go to the hotel do you Justin will get mad?" She asked me not making eye contact.

"No, I mean if he does then oh well." Selena was my friend so i didn't need any permission from Justin to bring her back to the hotel. "You know what let's go to hotel right now." She looked at me almost about to protest but decided against it. We were getting up when a very attractive boy came towards us. Selena's eyes went wide as I looked at her in confusion.

"H-hey Conor." Selena stuttered becoming oddly shy around him. "Hey Selena." He smiled but soon faltered a bit when he was me. "You're Cody's girlfriend Rosie right?" I nodded my head shaking his hand.

"Well he sure was right about you being beautiful." I smiled lightly but stopped when I saw Selena giving me a sad look. "We were actually going back to the hotel. Would you like to come with us?" He checked his phone but shook his head sadly.

"Sorry I have to get back to the studio but maybe in an hour?" Conor asked. "Yeah that'd be great." Selena smiled with approval. Conor hugged us both before leaving to the London streets.

"You like him don't you?" She blushed answering my question. "Oh my God! My baby girl Sel has a crush on Conor Maynard!" She shushed me as everyone stared at us. I giggled taking a sip from my drink.

"Ugh c'mon I don't feel like being gawked at." I grabbed my purse ignoring the constant whispering. I groaned tying Cody's shirt back once again. The only one thing I hate about wearing his shirt in public is that i have to constantly tye it. "Well you just had to scream." Selena pointed out.