Chp.13

Rosie P.O.V

One Month Later

It's been one month since I've been in this facility and I'm so proud of myself. Honestly I'm going to miss this place it felt like home to me. Everyone was so welcoming and just loved helping me through my problems. My feelings for Cody have'nt changed one bit and since they didn't allow my phone so I couldn't text him.  My Aunt Marcie said that once I get back from home I could dye my blonde hair red which i'm very excited about. Going through this milestone in my life has made me a much bigger person and if Cody ever asked me out I would say yes in a heartbeat. The fans don't know me and they probably will never know about this but if they do I would be glad to tell them.

I was sitting in my room waiting for the nurse to bring me the discharge papers. When I got here they thought I should stay there for about 3 months. It surprised me when yesterday they said I was doing such good progress that I could leave the next day. I was excited to go home and show off my 100 pounds healthy body. If my dad was here he would be so happy and I could feel his support even if he isn't here. I've come along way ever since his passing and its still hard to find my way.

"Rosie Marie Gonzalez?" I heard a soft  voice say coming from the doorway. "Yes?" I said peering to look at the pretty young nurse in front of me. "I have you're discharge papers with me. You can call me Abbey if you like." She was very kind and shy which was how every nurse was like here. She gave me a pen and the papers which I gladly signed. I haven't stopped smiling since yesterday afternoon so my cheeks hurt a bit. The only thing that hurt was that Cody was going to be on tour when I get home. "Here you go." I said handing her the papers.

"Are you excited about leaving?" She asked looking over the papers making sure I signed everything. "Yeah but I really am grateful for everything you guys have done for me." I truly was very grateful for them helping me gain 20 pounds. I've never looked better my hair has grown right down to my lower waist and now that I'm dyeing it red its going to look like Princess Ariel's hair.

"Oh I almost forgot to mention you have a friend here." Abbey informed me. Who could be here? Cody and Alli was on tour in America, Ryan was performing in Canada with Greyson, Evelyn was still in New York City, and Kailey was in Canada. She moved over a bit and I saw my one and only sister Kailey. I ran up to her tackling her in a bear hug. "Kailey what are you doing here?!" I was so excited to have my best friend here with me. "Surprise!" She said laughing. I unwrapped my arms and noticed that her once brown hair was a light red almost blonde hair. "I love you're hair!." I complimented her as she just laughed a bit.

"Yup and we have you're dye in the car." I smiled happily I was so ready to have red hair. "Umm miss not to intrude but are you ready?" I forgot that Abbey was in the room probably standing there awkwardly. "Yeah sorry." I said walking over to my bed and grabbing my bags. "I'll walk you out the building." Abbey said opening up the door. I just nodded my head slightly glancing at Kailey.

"So how are you and Cody?" Kailey said as we walked by nurses and doctors who were busy attending patients. "Good I mean we arent going out  but we act like it." I was still figuring out about how long this whole entire "were not dating but we act like it" thing was going to go on for.  "Are you going to go back into modeling?" It has always been Kailey and I's dream to be models together. "Probably but not yet I mean I just got out of basically rehab." She just nodded her head as we walked out the door.

I saw my Aunt Marcie was outside standing by her car. "Auntie!" I dropped my stuff and ran to my Aunt pulling her into a tight hug. She chuckled lightly and hugged me back. "It's so glad to see you." She patted my back. I let go of her smiling. "Do you have my phone?" I asked looking through the car window. "Yes I do." I wanted to text Cody and tell him I was finally out of the facility. "Why do you want to text Cody?" Kailey nudged me lightly.

I rolled my eyes at what she said. My aunt handed me my phone and I had about 12 messages from Cody, 2 missed calls from Kailey, and 3 missed calls from my mom. I'm a bit hurt that no one else texted me but they didn't really know where I was. "You okay?" Kailey asked softly. "Yeah it's just no one else really decided to check up on me besides you, Cody, and my Mom." I felt a tap on my shoulder I looked behind me and saw my mom. "Mom!" I said hugging her tears softly cascading down my face. "I've missed you so much." I was very surprised about her being her so I didn't reply back."How did you get here? I thought you had to work overtime?" I said pulling away holding my moms hands. "Well I told them it was about you and they know Cody so they said yes." I nodded my head smiling. "I'm just so glad you're here."

At The House

Kailey P.O.V

"Kailey!" I heard Rosie yell from her bathroom. I ran up the stairs and walked into the bathroom. "Ready to see you're red hair?" I asked truly excited about seeing her hair. "Yeah hand me the towel." I handed her the towel as she got out. Her hair looked truly gorgeous and it suited her really well. My hair has since faded into blonde, brown, and red so basically I had fall colors for hair.

She truly did look like Ariel when she stepped out. "Does it look good?" She asked worry in her voice. "You look like Ariel." She laughed at my response.  She walked to her room and I followed her. "Aren't you going to blow dry you're hair?" I asked pointing at her wet dripping hair that was slightly curly from the shower. "Yeah." She said taking her blow dryer out of her bag. 

After about 10 minutes of blow drying her hair and changing into her pajamas she was done. "Cody is going to love you!" I exclaimed. Her mouth hung open as she sat there blinking. "I totally forgot to text him back!" She ran to her bed picking up her phone. "So are you guys going to go out?" I really didn't know what was going on between them too. Every time I go on the internet there is always pictures of her and Cody holding hands or hugging each other.

"Well I mean we kissed a couple of times." I stood there shocked with my jaw hung open. "You guys did what?!" I yelled out. She ran over clamping her hand on my mouth. "Shush only you and Alli know about this!" She whispered sternly. "Okay yes we kissed but I mean were not dating but we are going on a date once he gets back from tour." That was it I hugged her tightly and then ran all around her room before running to the kitchen.

I heard her laughing as she ran down after me. I was still surprised about this whol entire thing but from the pictures it was obvious they liked each other a lot. "It sucks how I cant meet him." I would be leaving before Cody comes home so I can't meet him which for me sucked. "I know but you'll probably find out by the pictures or me telling you." She said walking over to get some cereal. "True." I said laughing.

"What's true?" Marcie said as she walked into the room. "Nothing." Rosie said glancing over at me. "We were just talking about how the facility helped her." I didn't like lying to her but talking about Cody was a bit awkward around her mom. "Oh okay well me and you're mom are going to go to the mall." Marcie said grabbing her car keys from the nail hanging on the wall. "Okay have fun." Rosie said shoving cereal in her mouth.

"Honey learn how to eat cereal how is Cody going to want to take you out?" Her mom said smirking. Rosie and I just looked at her mouths wide open.  Rosie just looked like a statue as she tried to find words. "H-how?" She stuttered.  "We were in the kitchen while you guys were talking about him." Her mom winked at us. "Oh." Was all Rosie could say. "Don't worry I'm not mad you guys will be the cutest couple ever. Well were going to go learn how to eat cereal bye!" Her mom yelled out before heading out the door laughing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for now I really have to go to bed! But OMG who else is mad at Taylor Swift right now -_- I'm honestly done with her rn. Well One Direction and Austin Mahone made me die and cry. Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter<3 Have fun at school tomorrow ~ Brianna xoxo