Chp. 49

Rosie P.O.V

~One Month Later~

It's been a full month and I can finally see Cody. We haven't spoken much since we've both been so busy with our own careers. I've been busy helping Selena out with her album and working on my own album while Cody's been busy writing new songs and finishing up his tour. Once Selena's album is done I can start working more on mine hopefully with Cody helping me.

Right now I'm standing in the airport just waiting for Cody to walk through that gate. He wasn't too happy about my last playboy magazine photo shoot. I've been going on interviews, doing more modeling shoots, and working on Selena's album. But right now, I'm on a small break so I can have some time to have fun with Cody and with my friends.

"Rosie!" I turned around, hearing his thick Australian accent. "Cody!" I ran right into his arms letting him pick me up and twirl me around. It's funny how almost two weeks ago we got into this huge argument because I went to a club with Selena. I guess he learned to just let it go.

"I've missed you baby." My heart fluttered at how low his voice was. "Not as much as I missed you." He smiled, pressing his lips onto mine. "I love you." I bit my lip, a blush forming on my cheeks. "I love you too." He kissed me once again before interlocking our hands together. We'll be staying at Justin's flat for about two weeks.

"How are the girls?" He asked as we walking towards the limo. "Fine I guess. I mean we didn't get to see each other much." He nodded his head understandingly.

He pulled me right onto his lap once we got into the limousine. "I love you." Goosebumps raised on my arms when Cody's lips brushed against my ear. "I love you too." He ran his fingers up and down my thighs, his lips connected to my neck. "Cody stop." I laughed when Cody's eyelashes tickled my neck. "You know you love it." He kissed my lips, chuckling softly.

***

"Cody!" Justin yelled hugging Cody once he got out of the car. "Nice to see you man." I always loved their brother like relationship. "You guys just saw each other like two weeks ago." I chuckled, seeing them both shrug.

"Are the girl's home?" Justin nodded his head, not paying much attention as he caught up with Cody. "Kailey? Gianna?" I asked, once I went up the stairs. "Hey babe." I laughed when Kailey hugged me tightly.

"Hey." Gianna hugged me equally as tight as Kailey. "Is Cody here?" Kailey asked pulling on Niall's sweatshirt. "Yeah." We both made our way downstairs and into the kitchen area.

Cody gave me a small smile which I returned in reply. "Hey remember that club Sel and you went to?" Gianna asked. Cody's head seemed to perk up at the mention of me going clubbing. "Yeah. What about it?" I sat down on the counter, stealing Cody's water. "Do you want to go next week?" I coughed on my water, feeling Cody's hands lightly pat on my back. "Why?" Gianna shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. We've just been so busy and I could really use a break."

I looked over at Cody, who seemed to be in deep thought. "Fine." I sighed, seeing Cody go up the stairs. "Great. Now I have to deal with him." I huffed, hopping off of the counter and following Cody into our room.

"Babe?' I saw him lay down on the bed once I made my way into the room. "Yeah?" He looked up at me then laid his head back down. "Can you please stop being mad at me?" I walked over to him, sitting on his lap, straddling him. He ran his fingers up and down my thighs.

"I'm not mad. I just want to know why you want to go." I sighed, running my fingers up and down his chest. "It's fun. Please come with me." I sighed sadly when he shook his head. "I just don't want you getting drunk again. Do you know much shit we both got?" I rolled my eyes, really not caring about what anyone else thought.

"It was one night. They act like they haven't drank or smoked weed before." Cody raised his eyebrows at me. "No Cody I didn't smoke weed. I was just making a point. Or do you just assume that your girlfriend is a pothead?" He groaned when I removed myself off of his lap. "Rosie." He sighed, walking after me.

"Is that what you think of me now?" I walked over towards the balcony feeling the warm breeze fly through my hair. "Rose, you know I didn't mean it like that." I scoffed, turning my body towards him. "Really? Because that's what you made it look like." He sighed frustrated.

"Go on tell me." He laced our fingers together. "I don't want you changing for the worst. That's what I mean. I know you'rre not smoking weed but it still scares me when you go get drunk. I know it was only once but you're still underage to be drinking. I just don't want you getting in trouble with the law or with your family." He kissed my knuckles, his eyes piercing into mine.

"You can still go to the club if you want." I smiled at Cody's soft gesture to make me happy. "Promise me you won't get mad at me if I have a drink." He sighed, though put on a smile. "Only two." I nodded my head, making a deal with him. "Okay only two." He kissed my forehead, wrapping his arms around me.

"I love you." I brought my head up so I could look into his beautiful ocean blue eyes. "I love you too." Our lips sealed, sealing our love for each other. I just hope nothing goes wrong next week.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! I just want to remind you I am making the sequel as we speak! Maybe at least two or four more chapters before Love Me For Me ends. I just want to say thanks again for reading Love Me For Me. I love you and I hope you enjoyed this chapter ~ Brianna xoxo