Chp. 30

Rosie P.O.V

We arrived at the hotel shortly after my breakdown. We decided to go around the back sine the front was crowded with fans and paparazzi. I felt extremely better and I was excited about going shopping.

"Rosie!" Alli yelled as we parked the Escalade all the way by the back entrance. "Yes?" I raised my eyebrows making her laugh. "Check yo Twitter!" I laughed at how she tried being gangster but she failed miserably. I took my phone out of Cody's pocket squiniting at the brightness coming from my phone.

"Come out guys we've arrived." Brad said getting out of the car. Cody helped me out of the car as I adverted my attention back to my phone. Cody's hand was on my waist guiding towards the door since I was only looking at my phone.

@allisimpson: Aww look how cute @RosieOfficial and @codysimpson are!!

It was a picture of Cody and I on the plane sleeping. His arm was around my waist and I was curled up against him, my head resting on his shoulder. "Alli you stalker!" I started to laugh looking at all of the other pictures she had taken of Cody and I. "It's cute." She simply said as I just shook my head.

I put my phone back in Cody's jacket pocket and walked towards the couch that was in the lounge of the hotel. Cody and Ryan were joking around with each other and Tom was sitting on the chair across from me.

"You look lonely." I felt Alli sit next to me as she rested her head on my shoulder. "Nah just waiting for our rooms to be ready." She intertwined our hands together like we always do whenever we were bored. Some people thought that we we're secretly bi but we're practically like family. "I'm stealing Ryan's girlfriend." I chuckled but stopped when I heard a camera going off.

I felt a buzz coming from my phone telling me that someone from Twitter or Instagram had tagged me in a picture. It was a picture of Alli and I's hands tangled together.

@allisimpson: I'm stealing your girlfriend ;) @codysimpson

I laughed while replying back.

@RosieOfficial: I love you babe;) @allisimpson #ralli

Soon everyone started putting #ralli for their tweets. Alli and I were laughing leaning agaisnt each other. "Girls come on!" Angie yelled motioning us to get up. Alli and I started walking our hands still intertwined.

Alli looked at her phone and then looked at Cody. I took her phone and started to laugh. It was a picture of Alli and I walking laughing and holding hands.

@codysimpson: @TheRyanBeatty It's official our girlfriends are cheating on us with each other.

I chuckled giving a look towards Cody and then Ryan. We walked through the halls laughing recieving dirty looks from people. I saw that Kailey had tweeted something.

@itmustbekailey: @allisimpson and @RosieOfficial #ralli forever<3

I just shook my head holding in my laughter. "So when were you going to tell us about this relationship?" Cody said walking beside me. "Yeah how long has this been going on?" Ryan said holding Alli other hand. "Its been going on for about a month right Alli?" She just nodded her head biting her lip.

"You cheated on me for half of our own relationship!" Cody put his hand on his heart acting hurt. "Don't worry Cody you're still my number one love." I let go of Alli hand and reached out and kissed Cody. He smiled into the kiss clearly happy of what I just said. "I love you too." He put his arm around my shoulder pulling me close to him.

Brad handed Cody keys to our room. Basically each couple had their own room. Except for Tom he had to room with Jeff but Tom didn't seem to mind. I walked into the room and froze. It was beautiful absolutely perfect. It was about 4:00 pm here so we had a good hour before we went shopping.

Cody wrapped his arms around me from behind. "I'm sorry about what happened earlier." I turned around and looked into his eyes. "Cody stop blaming yourself its fine." I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I just don't like seeing you cry." 

His hands massaged my lower back. I put my head on his chest. "I know I just got over-emotional by everything. I mean I know it shouldn't get to me but it just hurt me a lot when they said that I was cheating on you."  

"They only took one photo of me and Justin and it was at a store. We weren't even by each other or doing anything. All we did was go to the store and go get some food." He pulled away looking at me. His arms still wrapped around my waist. "Is that why you were crying so hard?" He asked softly. I looked down not wanting to look at him. He cupped my face with his hands and made me look up at him once again.

"Rosie I didn't believe them in anyway. I know you would never do anything like that. What they said ignore them it was bullshit for them so say that." I smiled and leaned in. Our lips brushed before his lips pressed onto mine.

Our lips moved in unison and all I could feel was sparks radiating through my body. I craved his touch and his taste of his lips onto mine. I traced his lips with my tongue. He knew what I wanted and he was going to be a tease. I tugged the back of his hairs making him groan. Once he did that I pushed my tongue onto his. He tightened his grip on my waist making no space in between us. We broke away after what seemed like hours.

"I love you." Cody whispered his lips brushing my lips. "I love you too." I kissed his lips again before pulling away.

"I'm going to go take a shower." I started walking towards our room. I brought out my suitcase and started going through it. Cody was doing the same thing his eyebrows knitted together as he tried looking for clothes. 

I found my black bra and my black lace panties which I saw Cody smirk. "Perv." I muttered under my breathe. He chuckled as i just rolled my eyes. I decided to wear a zebra print shirt, with black jorts, and my black toms. "I'll be out in 15 minutes" I said as I shut the door.

***10 Minutes Later***

I got changed and then did my hair. I decided to let my hair air dry since we probably didn't have a lot of time. I put on eyeliner and mascara before putting on my dads promise ring. 

I walked out and saw that Ryan and Alli were already here. Alli was wearing a white scoop neck shirt, light blue jorts, and brown gladiator sandals. Ryan wore a gray Hollister t-shirt, denim skinny jeans, and brown moccasins. Cody was wearing a light blue v-neck, black skinny jeans, and black and red Supras.

"Ready?" Alli asked grabbing my purse. "Leggo!" I said taking it from her hand and walking out the door. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it's not that good but I have the worst headache ever! X-Factor is on and Demi is just so asdfghjkl;) Niall is 20 in England (crying inside). But Cody Simpson on Riduculousness soon! Well I'm going to go cuz I feel so nauseous and mehh:( Hope you enjoyed it. ~ Brianna xoxo