Chp. 9

Rosie P.O.V

I was in my room thinking about what had happened earlier today. I know Alli would'nt tell anyone but I was just wondering what would happen if Cody ever knew. I wonder if he could ever feel the same about me and want to be with me. He probably wont ever want to go out with me though. I carry too much damage from the past and it'll be hard to fix it. "Rosie can you come to the pool area real quick?" I got up off of my bed and headed outside.

"Whats up?" I said poking my head out the door. "How do you feel about modeling?" I gave my aunt a look obviously confused. I mean isn't this how my whole entire eating disorder happened besides the bullying. I look at those magazines and wish that my body was perfectly skinny instead of me looking like a skeleton. "I don't get it?" She motioned me to sit on the chair across from her. I did as she said crossing my legs and looking straight into her big brown eyes.

"It's like a therapy kind of thing. They teach you that all of those magazine covers are photo shopped and that no one has the perfect look. Their going to teach you guys how to pose and just be who you truly are. This magazine is going all over Australia and the pictures are not going to be photo shopped. Its like a protest against photo shop and how girls and boys are trying to get that perfect image because of it." I nodded my head slowly trying to grasp this new information. "What about school?" I asked basically telling her that I was into it. She smiled "Your not going to school. Your going to do online schooling."

"Do you know anyone else who has done this?" I said starting to get up. "Evelyn actually did." She said. "Oh well I'm going to go call my mom." I said walking back into the house and started looking for my phone. Shit I left it at Cody's probably on the floor. I walked back towards the back door stopping right at the door frame. "I'm going to Cody's to go get my phone I forgot it." She just waved me off nodding her head. Before I went back over there I got changed into something decent besides pajamas.

 I put my red long sleeved top on, high waisted black polka dot skinny jeans, and my black heels. I hate being short so heels are a definite  yes to me. I quickly brushed through my hair and put on mascara. "Aunt Marcie i'm leaving now!" I yelled out. I heard her reply something while I walked out the door.

I walked up the door and knocked on it 3 times. I heard running and instead of Alli or Cody opening up the door Ryan did. "Hey Rosie whats up?" He said moving a bit so I could get inside. "Oh nothing I just forgot my phone." I said walking towards the couch. I thought about how I woke up to Cody's face sleeping like an angel. If we were together I could wake up to that almost every other day. "Uhh Rosie you okay you're blushing like a mad man?" I looked up at him smiling. "Yeah I was just thinking about Co- something." I said stopping myself. "Wait were you about to say Cody?" I shook my head laughing. "No but umm I gotta go thanks for letting me in." I picked my phone off the ground and walked out the door. I ca'nt belive I just almost said that i was thinking about Cody to his best friend!

~5 hours later~

I heard my phone ringing from across my room. I walked over towards my phone seeing that Kailey was calling me. "Kailey!" I screamed into my phone. "Rosie!" She screamed back making me pull my phone away from my ear. "So I heard that a certain girl is going to be a model." I rolled my eyes forgetting that she was on the phone. "Who told you?" Even though I already knew this answer. "Your mom silly but anyway whats going on between you and Cody?" I smiled as she said his name. "Well when you were texting me I was kind of sleeping on top of his chest?" I heard her scream. "Did you guys have y'know sex?" She whispered. I was shocked that she would even say that. "Kailey no no!! I told him about everything and he held me in his arms." I was smiling and blushing just wishing he could see the way I feel about him. "Aww!" She soon gushed. I laughed "Okay well i'm going to go eat i'll talk to you later love you." "Love you too." She said before hanging up.

I basically ran down stairs and once I reached the bottom I collided with someone. I backed up and saw Cody staring back at me. i was speechless and a tad bit embarrassed. "Sorry Codes." I saw a light pink color creep up on his cheeks. "Codes?" He then asked. I smiled looking down "It fits you." I heard him laugh at how shy my voice said. "I actually need to talk to you." I looked up at him comfused. Did Alli really tell him about my crush on him. "Uhh about what?" I said looking around the room trying not to make eye contact with him. "After I go on tour do you want to go on a- "Cody so nice to see you again!" My Aunt came in interrupting him. I was a bit annoyed that she did that.

"Hi Marcie how are you?" He said hugging her. "Good I heard you were going on tour?" That's right he mentioned his was going on tour before my Aunt interrupted him. My heart broke a bit inside when I heard this. I didn't want him to go but he wrote a new album I think called Paradise. I bit my lip sitting down on the stairs. "Yeah I'm leaving soon" That felt like a knife go through my chest. I don't get it we were'nt even together but it still killed me inside. "Hey Rosie you okay?" I looked up at him nodding my head. "Yeah I'm perfectly fine." I gave him a smiled but it was'nt the true geniune smile that I missed badly.

"Can I talk to you though before I leave?" I gave my Aunt "can you please leave?" look. She got the hint smiling "I'll be in the kitchen making dinner." Cody just laughed but sat right beside me. "So what did you have to ask me?" I said running my hands through my fingers. "I wanted to know that after tour would you like to go on a date with me?" I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Honestly I've been kinda waiting for you to ask me on one." I said looking down realizing at what I just did. He intertwined our fingers lightly squeezing them. "So I take that as a yes." I nodded my head laughing "Yes Codes." He smiled but stopped when he looked down at his phone. "I gotta go love i'll talk to you later." I didnt want him to go but its his job.

"Help me up." I said pouting my lips. He helped me up pulling me into a tight hug. I breathed in heavily catching his scent. He pulled away slowly like he wanted to keep on hugging me. "I'll see you tomorrow." I nodded opening my door. "Yeah bye Codes." I closed the door leaning against it. I was now officially happy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this is short but I have school so I cant write longer chapters.:( I'm also upset about this whole entire Liam Payne drama! Why cant people just let him be happy for once? He's like done with his fans and I feel like I just lost a piece of me. Also a very happy congrats to Zayn and Perrie<33 WOOT WOOT! If anyone has an Instagram you probably saw Cody's tattoo or sharpie thingy lol. Well thats all hope everyone enjoyed this chapter.<3 ~ Brianna xoxo