Chp. 14

Rosie P.O.V

It's been three weeks since Kailey and my Mom have gotten here and it's been amazing. I love them so much that's it's going to be hard when they leave. It is getting a tad bit annoying because every time anyone see's Cody they say "Look its your boyfriend!" or "He could be yours!" I mean I already told them about what me and Cody have talked about but they still don't understand.  I have talked to Cody lately he said that Alli lost her phone and that he cant wait for our date. We did Skype so he saw my red hair and he said I looked like a princess. He always texts me now saying how he misses me or sends me good morning texts.

Well I have only one week now until Kailey and my Mom go back home. Evelyn decided to come home earlier since she wanted to have some family time with me. She saw Cody two days ago and said that he seemed a bit distracted a the fashion show. My phone lit up and it was just another mention on Twitter, I looked at the time and saw it was around 10:30 in the morning. I didn't have anything to do since Kailey was sleeping and my mom and Aunt Marcie decided to go shopping. So I grabbed my pink lace belly shirt, blue jorts, pink flats, and of course my undergarments. I got into the shower washing my body and hair.

I don't know how long I've been in here but I soon heard a banging coming outside of the bathroom door. "Rosie!" I jumped almost falling backwards. "What the hell Kailey?! The door isn't locked you idiot!" I yelled turning of the water angrily. She came in with the most biggest smile on her face. "What?" I said wrapping my body around the towel before coming out. "A very important person is here to see you!" She said jumping and clapping her hands. "Who?" I had a very strange feeling that I knew this person. "Well lets just say he's famous and Australian..." She trailed off watching my jaw drop. Cody wasn't supposed to be back for another six months.

"Are you fucking serious?!" I whispered yelled almost loosing my towel. She replied by nodding her head and laughing. Did Cody come all the way for our date? "Did he tell you why he was here?"  I asked wanting to know if I was right. "He said it was a surprise." I didn't like surprises but somehow I knew I was going to love this surprise. "Can you help me with my makeup?" She nodded her head as she started opening up my drawers.

What if something goes wrong? What if he just truly hates the way I look and he just lied to me on Skype? What if I saw something stupid and he'll just think I'm stupid? The only thing I want to not happen is him telling me that after this date he'll have to leave the next day.  Kailey was currently doing my hair and makeup which I was a bit worried about. She sometimes over does her makeup which makes her look like a clown. She told me that I was done as she began putting the makeup away. I looked at the mirror and I was shocked it looked so natural.

"So?" The anticipation was clear in her voice. "It's amazing thank you." I wonder if Cody was still here it has been about 15 minutes since he's gotten here. "I'm still nervous." I said feeling the butterflies fly around in my stomach. "Don't be he likes you a lot." She said reassuringly. "How do you know?" I looked up at her as she just gave me the "really?" look. "Why would he come all this way to go on a date with you?" I smiled at those words and got off of the toilet seat.

I walked down the stairs quietly and I saw the back of his head watching TV. My heart skipped a beat which made my body freeze in responce. My heart was going probably 100 beats per second. the butterflies were flying around non-stop, and my hands were getting clammy. "C-Cody?" I managed to stutter out. He turned around and his eyes widened at the sight of me. His eyes were shown with happiness and sparkled under the lighting. His eyes were so blue it seemed like the Hawaii oceans. "Rosie you look amazing." He said walking towards me. "No I don't." He hugged me tightly wrapping his arms around my waist.

"To me you look perfect no matter what anyone says." I felt the goosebumps rise on my arms when he said that. I remembered the taste of his lips on mine and the urge to kiss him came back. I pulled away before I let myself do that. "Are you ready?" He said intertwining our fingers together. I simply nodded my head trying not to scream.

"Yeah." We walked out the door and headed towards the beach. We stayed in silence capturing this moment. I noticed how he looked down at me while licking his bottom lip. He gives me these emotions I have never felt before I don't know whether to be sad or happy. My feelings have grown ten times stronger whenever I see him and it amazes me how he cares about me. I squeezed our hands together feeling his palms pressed against mine. "Why did you come back?"

"I wanted to see you and plus I needed a break from it all." I nodded trying to understand how it must feel to always having to do interviews, photo shoots, and concerts. "I wonder what you're fans will say if they see this." I was still a bit shaky about me getting hate but as long as I have Cody it will all be worth it. "I don't know hopefully they wont do anything rude." He said meeting my gaze. I dropped the gaze avoiding at how his eyes shown worry in them.

"So Codes where are you taking me?" I said changing the subject. "It's a surprise love." I frowned as he just chuckled lightly playing with my hand. This is just perfect I know how I feel about Cody and it was how my dad felt about my mom. He loved her with words that couldn't be expressed. I was falling in love with Cody Simpson. "This is perfect." I whispered. "Indeed it is." He replied.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry its so short I've been busy with spanish homework. .___. But I just love this chapter even if it might be like one page lol.  Do you think you guys can tell others about my story please? Thank you^_^. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.<33 ~ Brianna xoxo