Chp. 21

Rosie P.O.V

I decided to wear a white belly shirt, light blue shorts, and with a pair of black TOMS. I put my now blonde hair into a loose bun.  I didn't care if people called me a slut or that  I was trying too hard. It's not my fault that the weather in Virginia Beach decided to have a 90 degree heat wave. I walked over to my mom's house and started talking to her about the Destiny situation.

"So mom what do I do? I have two hours before I see her face again." I walked over to the fridge and grabbed an apple. This is going to be the first thing I have eaten in about 15 hours and this wasn't filling enough. "Well have you talked to Cody yet?" I froze in place with the apple almost falling out of my mouth. "No I don't want to get him worried about anything." But yet I knew he was already worried about me which made me feel guilty.

"Well honey he's already worried sick about you not eating or talking to him. I don't mean to kick you out but you really need to talk to him now." My mother said sternly with a hint of worry.

"Fine I'll go speak to him." I huffed throwing out the apple. "But what if he won't let me go with him to the signing." I added stopping the door half open feeling the rays of the sun. "He'll still let you go but you have to go." She pointed at the door raising her eyebrows. I knew she was right he'll just be more protective that's all. "Well I love you too." I rolled my eyes as she gave me a hug. "I love you too. Text me as soon as you leave Virginia." I nodded my head and made my way out the door,

Cody P.O.V

I walked onto the bus expecting to see Rosie but I saw Alli instead. "Hey where's Rosie?" I said pointing my finger towards Rosie's empty bunk. "She went to go see her mom before the signing." I watched her pick out some black heels. "Oh well did she say anything about why she was upset?" Alli sadly shook her head sighing. "No she said that she was sick or something but I could tell she was lying." She wrapped her arms around me probably feeling how worried I have gotten once she said that.

"Cody everything is going to be fine. She did get bullied her after all maybe once we leave she'll be all hyper again." Her hand rubbed my back soothing my worries a bit. I have no idea what I would do without my sister in my life. "I just hope that it isn't the hate doing this to her." She always tells me to stop blaming myself for the hate but I still feel like I should. "Listen I have to go but maybe you should try talking to her again." She pulled away grabbing her purse. "I'll try." I gave her a hug and she went out the door.

Rosie P.O.V

I walked onto the bus after 30 minutes of walking. I pulled my hair out of my messy bun and walked towards the bathroom. "Rosie?" Cody's voice was soft and my heart broke into small pieces. "Yeah?" I turned around afraid to see his face expression.  "What's wrong?" His tone was filled with worry and desperation. I was going to tell him but nothing came out. His eyes were dull and they didn't sparkle like they always do.

"I'm fine." I breathed out. "Stop lying to me." He slightly begged. Why can't I just tell him about this? He should know about her but I don't want anything to happen at the signing. He didn't meet my gaze which made me feel guilty. I walked up to him and put his chin in my hands. "You'll find out later." That was all I said not wanting to push it any farther. "Why not now?"

I sighed releasing my hands from his chin. "Just don't worry okay? If I tell you now things might happen at that signing." He just looked at me puzzled but nodded his head. I should listen to my mom but I just can't get myself to say it. It wasn't that big of a deal so I don't know why every time I tried to tell him  the words got stuck in my throat. "I love you." I said leaning onto his body.

He leaned down and kissed me for a mere five seconds. In those seconds I felt all of the guilt and nerves rush out of my body. He pulled me into a hug, wrapping his arms around my waist. I put my arms around his neck relaxing under the soft rubbings of his hands on my back. His hands though found there way to my back pockets.

Usually I would flip if a guy touched my bum but Cody wasn't like any other guy. He was my other half and he held the key to my heart. I don't know how long we stood there like that but we both jumped when we heard the bus door close shut.

"Cody?" Cody's manager Matt yelled out. It was time for us to go meet his fans and Destiny. I don't even know if I should clasify Destiny as an Angel, fan, or just a fake. I was going to go with my last option since it was the only one that made sense. "Were coming!" Cody yelled out which made me wince. His voice was quite loud whenever he yelled and he yelled out right near my ear. He looked down at me tangling our fingers together. "Ready?"

No I'm not ready to see the girl who broke me down and made my high school year's a bloody hell. "Yeah." Why did I have to go on tour with him?" Oh yeah I'm dating him.

Cody P.O.V

It's been about 15 minutes into the signing and my hands were killing me. Rosie was acting distant and quiet which was odd since she was always outgoing near the fans. When I finally got my five minute break I immediately looked over at her. "What's going on?" She froze when she heard how stern I was talking to her. My face expression softened and I pulled her onto my lap. "I love you. I just need to know what's happening? You're making everyone think that you're going back to my old ways. Please tell me it isn't true?"

It hurt me to say those words. She turned to me with pain in her eyes. "Cody I promise you I'm not going back to my old ways. I'm just trying to get used to the hate, paparazzi, and just everything else. It's a big change for me and I'm still adjusting to it. I love you." Those words brought relief throughout my body.

I smiled pulling her close to my chest.  "You do not know how much I love you." I pecked her lips lightly feeling a smile tug on my lips. "I'll help you through this okay?" I added on. She nodded her head kissing my cheek. "Okay."

Rosie P.O.V

I didn't want Cody to worry so I started to act all happy and outgoing. But it all faded away once I saw her standing there. She was the last one on the line meaning that she'll get to speak to us longer then every one else. I looked down wishing I had put on a jacket before I came inside. I was sat in between Cody and Alli and they didn't bring jackets since it was hot inside.

I started tracing the linings of the scars that went across my wrists. Alli's hand found there way into mine giving my hand a light squeeze. "You okay?" She whispered into my ear. "Yeah I'm just thinking."

"Oh my god Rosie is that you?" Her voice sent shivers up and down my spine. "Yeah it's so lovely to see you again." A hint of annoyance came out. Cody and Alli looked at me confused about what was going on.

I ignored them and continued my glare at her. "I see that you're dating Cody Simpson? What a complete shocker after what happened between you and Matthew." She said in her usual bitchy tone.

No one ever brought up Matthews name around me. I stood up slamming my fists on the table hearing my chair clatter against the floor. "Why do you have to bring up the past all the damn fucking time?! Are you fucking happy about what you've done to me?! Stop acting like a fake bitch and leave!" I yelled out. I wasn't going to be her victim anymore and I wasn't going to be her victim in front of Cody. I was ready to punch her dead in the face and I wasn't going to feel bad about it.

I stepped towards her seeing Cody getting up with hesitation. I was beyond pissed off and Cody has never saw me like this.. ever. "Do you really want to start something in front of you're boyfriend? She hissed.

"I'll be glad to if I have to. I'm no longer going to be you're punching bag." I wasn't going to be messed with any longer. I saw still surprised that no one has moved to stop us from Destiny and I's spat. I had a very bad feeling that this was going to end badly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I like this strong Rosie what about you? Just to let you know I hate the word butt so I say bum:) Lol I don't know why it just agitates me. I want to thank you guys though for 111 reads. It means a lot to me<3 :* Well I hope every one had an amazing three day weekend. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. ~ Brianna xoxo