Chp.6

Rosie P.O.V

I ran all the way to my room smiling like an idiot. I was so excited to tell Kailey and my Mom about who i just befriended. I grabbed my iPhone trying to contain my excitement.

Me: So guess who I just met!

Kailey<3: Who?

Me: Promise you wont flip?

Kailey<3: Promise. Now tell me woman!

Me: Okay well I was talking to Auntie and i noticed that we were in  a neighborhood ive seen before. So I asked my Aunt Marcie and she said well a very handsome boy lived right next door to her. So I said oh really who is this boy? And she said Cody Simpson!!

Kailey<3: SHUT UP YOU'RE LYING!

Me: No I'm not! When have I ever lied to you?

Kailey<3: OMG! CODY SIMPSON IS YOUR NEIGHBOR!

Me: Ikr!

Kailey<3: Are you going to date him?

Me: No...

Kailey<3: Why not?

Before I could answer my phone started buzzing like crazy. It was my mom.

Me: Kailey i gotta go my mom is calling. 143

Kailey<3: 143

I answered my phone walking around my room. "Hello Rosie!" I heard my mom's singsong voice say. "Hello mother!" I said mocking her voice. "How do you like Australia?" I bit my lip trying to hold in a scream. I mean how would you react when you just met your idol and knowing that he's you're neighbor. "Amazing. It's so beautiful in every single way. Oh and Mom I met a very special person." At this time I was getting my things ready. "Who?" She asked in a stern motherly way. "Cody Simpson!" I blurted out. "Cody Simpson eh?" My mom said not really believing me. "Mom i'm telling the truth. Why would I sound so happy and excited right  now!" I threw  one of my hands in the air even though I knew she couldn't see me. "I believe you honey I really do. So what are you going to do with this very handsome boy?" I rolled my eyes at how my mom tries butting in my love life. "Well Evelyn and I are sleeping over his house. Don't worry Alli is going to be there too." I heard my mom sigh. "Well i'm not really in charge of you so I guess its okay." I jumped up and down. "Thank you mom I love you so so so much! I have to go and get packing bye." She laughed. "Bye sweetie have fun." I then hung up and threw my phone on my bed. Finally everything is working out the way I want it.

Evelyn P.O.V

I was in the kitchen waiting for Rosie to be done with packing. I was really worried about her and how she was coping with everything. She looked deathly skinny but to her she looked perfectly fine. I groaned putting my hands through my fingers. "Eve what's wrong?" My mom came in from her work study. "Mom I'm worried." She looked at me confused. "About what?" I just looked at her shocked. "Mom you know why i'm worried. Don't act like you cant see how skinny Rosie has gotten. I cant and will not lose another family member!" It was always hard talking about Rosie's dad. He was what one called the life of the party. His arms making you feel safe and his laugh bringing happiness to others. It was hard and still is very hard to forget. She came up hugging me and squeezed my shoulder. "Honey I know its scary but it will be okay. She's going to be okay that's why she's here after all. It's alright she just needs some time." I shrugged my shoulders and put my head in my hands.

"So how are things going between you and Greyson?" My mom changing the subject. "Amazing." I couldn't help the smile tug on my lips. "Aww but can someone please tell me whats up between Rosie and Cody?' My mom said throwing her hands up in the air. I laughed at how my mom was acting. "I honestly don't know. When they came out from the house they were laughing and holding hands." My mom clapped her hands loudly making me jump. "I hear a romance a coming!" She said practically singing.

"I'm going to go check up on Rosie." I said hopping off my seat and running up stairs. I saw her dancing around to Miley Cyrus's song We Can't Stop. I walked up behind her and grabbed her arm. She screamed while turning around. "Evelyn are you crazy? You could've given me a heart attack!" She yelled holding her heart. I laughed while she playfully gave me a death glare. "Are you ready to go?" She nodded grabbing her bag and iPhone. "Let's go." She said walking out of her room.

Cody P.O.V

I've been helping Alli get ready for this sleepover ever since we came inside. I texted Ryan and Greyson and they said they could come by. Its really the only free time they have before they go back to the states.I still couldn't get Rosie out of my mind at all. It was like she was stuck on some sort of replay button in my mind. I asked my parents though just in case they didn't want guests over but they said yes. They were on vacation with Tom so Alli and I had the house to ourselves for like half of the summer. Alli came running down the stairs breaking my train of thoughts.

"Rosie and Evelyn are here." She went by the door opening it. I froze when I saw her but got interrupted by a girl squealing. I blinked my eyes back to reality and saw Evelyn and Greyson hugging each other. "Nice to know that i've been missed too." I said getting off of the couch. I heard a very familiar laugh coming behind Alli. "Ryan baby!" I said in a gay voice. "Cody babe!" Ryan said mocking me. "Nice to know that my boyfriend is gay." Alli said crossing her arms. I heard Rosie laugh from behind me.

"Hello blonde hair lady." Ryan said walking towards her. I felt something odd in my stomach and it didn't go away. "Hey who's that?" Greyson whispering in my ear. "Rosie Evelyn's cousin." He just nodded his head  going towards Ryan. "My name's Rosie." She said giving her toothy smile. It faded when she looked to the left of me. "Evelyn and Greyson please go get a room." She yelled laughing. I turned away and saw Evelyn sticking her tongue at her. "Oh shush I haven't seem him in 4 months." Rosie just playfully rolled her eyes and turned her attention back to everyone else. "Nice of you to say hello to me." I said making my way towards her.

She blushed lightly looking down. "Well hello to you good sir." She said in a fake British accent. I laughed while pulling her into a hug. I could've held her longer but we're just friends so I couldn't. "C'mon lets go think of something to do." Greyson said putting his arm around Evelyn shoulder. "You okay Codes?" I smiled at Rosie little nickname to me. "Yeah." I'm perfectly fine.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Hey guys! So I'm going to be posting a bit later since school is starting tomorrow :/ I'm still going to be posting every day. Also I would LOVE to have longer chapters but Wattpad doesn't have a page count so I don't know how long I write. So I really am truly deeply sorry that they're one pages. Maybe I should just write longer but then I don't want it to be a really long chapter. Well i have to go now<3 - Brianna xoxo