Chp. 12

Alli P.O.V

It finally reached the ending of Bambi and Rosie still wasn't back yet. It's been about twenty minutes since she left with Cody to go outside. I'm really curious about how Cody is handling her going to the facility. She wasn't going to tell him and lie but I said that she shouldn't lie to the guy that she likes. Honestly I think her and Cody would be the worlds cutest couple ever. I finally decided to get up from the floor and walk to where they were. I walked to the door and saw the both of them kissing each other.

"What the hell?!" I was really shocked about what I was seeing and just trying to make sense of it. They  broke away and Rosie and Cody were blushing and looked slightly embarrassed. Cody looked up at me smiling and trying to contain his blush. "So what's going on here?" I said leaning my body against the door frame. "We umm kissed?" Rosie said looking up at Cody.

"So are you guys like an item now?" I was still confused about what i had just seen. Cody scrunched up his nose thinking about the question I just asked. Rosie glanced between me and Cody probably feeling flustered about this situation. "Alli?" Cody spoke up after a couple of minutes of silence. "Yeah?" Cody was only looking at Rosie while he talked.

"Can you leave me and Rosie alone for a minute please?" His voice was soft and low. "Yeah just dont take too long." He nodded his head finally meeting me in my eyes. I walked back into the living room and started looking for a new movie to watch.

Cody P.O.V

Why did Alli have to come by and catch us kissing? She just made things totally awkward now for me and Rosie. I wanted to date Rosie but I had tour to go to and I didn't want her dealing with the hate. I didn't regret the kiss though it felt just so perfect having her lips pressed onto mine. I wonder if I was her first kiss? I just like her so much that honestly I would do anything for her. But I still find myself second guessing about this situation. 

"Cody?" Rosie's voice surrounded my head breaking me out of my thoughts. I blinked a couple of times trying to not here the thoughts in my head. "What are we?" That was one of the questions I couldn't handle right now. I wanted her but yet i wouldn't forgive myself if she got hurt. Rosie was looking at me with hope and pain in her eyes. She was just so beautiful and I couldn't see that face crying everyday because of hate from some of my fans.

"I mean like I'm such a hard thing to handle and you have such an easy life. You're a celebrity and I'm not." I frowned at those words and realized that she too was also over thinking about it. "Stop you're not a hard thing to handle at all. I care so much about you and I want us to be together so badly at this point. You don't have to be a celebrity to date me at all. I'm actually kinda glad you're not." She just smiled but her eyes showed confusion. "But wouldn't you want to date a celebrity?" I never really wanted to date a celebrity in case it was a publicity stunt. "No because sometimes there publicity stunts and sometimes they don't tell you if it is one." She just nodded her head understanding.

"Not to get off topic but dont you think we act like a couple?" She back and forth at my lips and eyes. "Why do you want to kiss me again?" She tried pushing me away but that didnt help much." Just answer my question and stop being cocky.." She said rolling her eyes. "Kiss me and I'll answer." I raised my eyebrows up and down.

She rolled her eyes but leaned in anyway. I felt her lips being softly placed onto mine and I could tell she was smiling. We moved in synch and it started getting pretty heated. Her hands found their way into my hair as my hands went up and down her waist. I roamed my tongue across her bottom lip begging for entrance. I was a bit surprised when she opened her mouth without hesitation. Our tongues collided and I groaned into her mouth. We naturally parted ways our breathes coming short.  I was falling for Rosie hard and hopefully just maybe she was feeling the same.