■ Prologue

Names of industries and tv are channels fictitional. If you hate cliché stories then it all ends in "Swapped love". I don't mind hate comments. Helps me to improve. But you can't complain its cliché because I am telling you its heavy in it. Don't say I didn't warn you.

This story is the second one I have written here on wattpad. Its a bit childish and writing is not great. My first language isn't english, so feel free to point out any mistakes and I will correct it.

Despite some clichés here and there, I have tried to keep it lighthearted and more cute rather than too hot or steamy so if you are expecting sex or too much making out (not saying there aren't at all), this book isn't for you.

I have used some tropes here and there which isn't uncommon but I wrote these two stories when I was younger and more naïve, spinning fairytales in my own bubble. While this story doesn't include some major clichés, it does include some minor ones. I have written better stories than this. The first few chapters are indeed a bit used and overdone formula but it changes after that.

There will be change in point of views so I will mention that whenever its the guy's point of views. If the chapter has multiple point of views, I have given the heading. Hopefully, its not too confusing.

I won't remove these two stories because these are my first stories here and well, since I am not a popular author here, the reads are the most I have in this book. Anyway, I hope you don't get bored.

If not pleased, check out my other stories. The editing and writing is much better there. Cheers.

And do vote and comment please if you like it.

***************************************************************

JARED GREY RETURNS TO NEW YORK

February 19, 2016:

Jared Grey, son of billionaire Albert Grey is returning to New York after a period of five years to take over his soon to retire father's company. Grey, 22, had gone to London for studies where he graduated with a degree in business studies and learnt more about his own family business during the last year of his university life. Since the time Sr. Grey's health started deteriorating, it was rumored Hailey Axon nee. Grey would take over but she opted for starting her own business which led the "too young" Jared to take up the reins. A bright and determined soul, a charmer and brilliant strategist at this age already, it doesn't seem it would be a great deal for him to manage his business by next year when the official meeting is held.
       When contacted, he remarked, "Its an honor for me to run such a huge business spread throughout the world. I am glad my father considered me capable enough to take over as the head. I am happy to be back in New York."
When asked why he didn't take over the business here at New York earlier, he replied, "I wanted to go and see the world. But I guess home is home. Its a wonderful feeling to be back." He signed off. We wish Mr. Grey good luck and hope he lives up to his father's rightful heir.