■ Bottled up hatred

Jared

I didn't see her at first when I walked in and only after roaming my eyes through the room of people as the old boss started speaking something, I found her. She was at the farthest corner, trying to hide her face and not looking at me.

Typical Allison Marshall like. Hiding and hiding always.

She was very quiet, so I had to make her look and speak. I wanted to see her face when she kept her head down and when she looked up, I wasn't disappointed.

Though she looked the same, she had changed, her hair had grown browner and frizzier, she had lost a few pounds giving her an impressive figure which I could figure out beneath that oversized dress of hers. She still wore those, didn't she?

From what I gathered, Allison was a trusted and efficient worker and this company which was mine now, couldn't afford to lose her. She was working for a around year now and she was a gem. That Ford guy had gushed about her so much, I wanted to seal his mouth with gum. I knew what kind of a person Allison Marshall was, I didn't require some sixty years old man to tell me that.

When she looked up, it had taken me a hell lot of resistance not to grab her and lift her on the desk before sealing her mouth with mine. Her cheeks were all red and her mouth parted as she looked awkward. She was damn tempting even in those grandma's clothes.

How I wanted to taste her mouth and run my hands across her body, so in order to shake those thoughts off I had asked her to speak.

Her eyes were the same, but I wanted that dratted glasses out of the way to see those sea green eyes more clearly. Those were seriously my favourite part of her externally. Internally, I loved her charm and personality until I saw her real colors that day.

She had looked like a deer caught in headlights but the most irritating part was I found her even more beautiful than before. She could have grey hairs and an extra fifty kilos but she had to go and become like every guy's dream woman from a pretty teenager girl.

Back when I was with her, I genuinely cared for her and wanted to hold her hand and go watch movies like any other teenage horny guy.

But today, I felt this raw desire coursing through me when I met her. Never before had I ever wanted to take her right there, right then. I always wanted to take it slow with her, kissing and then moving to other things. Today, I wanted to see and touch her, feel her but I wasn't losing it from tomorrow.

She had turned into a woman though. A really beautiful woman.

Shut those feelings, Jared. They shouldn't exist anymore. Control your lust.

She was going to be my assistant, for gods sake. I needed to control the wild, primal, hungry monster inside me if I wanted to work.

But I held a truimphant smile as I walked out. I would piss the hell out of her and watch the fun of seeing her lose. I wasn't missing out on any opportunity to show her who was the boss now. I knew it was childish, but the feelings of revenge were getting more prominent. I wanted her to feel the same things I felt when she hurt me and I would. I would, Allison Marshall.

She had no idea what kind of a hurricane I went through when she said she had duped me. I felt like kicking myself for not being able to see through her web of sugarcoated lies and all I wanted was to make her pay for every piece of shattered heart that she left.

I wanted to break her this time.

~¤~

Allison

"Holy hell!" Wade exclaimed as I told him everything. His eyes were almost popping out of his sockets.

"Hell is an understatement," I huffed, stuffing lasagne into my mouth.

"This is so cool. The only thing missing was the background music and it would have been complete," He sighed. I smacked him across the head. He chuckled stupidly before looking at my expression and shutting up.

"Well babes, what are you gonna do now?" He asked seriously.

"I have to work as his PA. I have no other option. I can't believe it. He will sue me, Wade! Sue me! How dare he sues me! But I am not letting him win. I know he is going to do everything to make me go crazy but I am not going to give him that satisfaction. The game is on," I said determined, chewing violently and stabbing the fork down.

"Babes?" Wade called.

"Hm?" I said looking up. He was giving me a gooey smile.

"I love it when you go all fighting mode," He winked.

"I am not going to give him any sense of victory, I assure you Wade," I said furiously, "If he thinks I am backing down, he never knew me well."

"What do you think he will do?" He asked.

"As far as I know him, he will pressurise me. He will want to reach my breaking point, but I won't. He wants to play dirty, I will give him dirty," I waved my fork in air like a sword.

"On the bed or directly on his desk?" He asked.

I gave him a deadpan look, "I am not looking forward to have sex with him."

"Yet. How about a little foreplay? A bit dry humping?" He grinned lazily.

"In his dreams," I snorted.

"This sexual tension is already rising and you guys just met today. I wonder how will you both work together. If I were him, I would just take you right there," He said, sounding surprised.

"Meh, that's why you are Wade. He is Jared Grey," I noted.

"I know, babes. And thats why you both have this chemistry. We don't even have maths or physics, let alone chemistry," He snorted.

"Are you eating your food or may I eat it?"