■ Tease

Today was going to be really stressful. I knew it. I was really fidgety this morning. It was really stressful to clean the entire mess last night and it took me three hours to clean. Wade had come home this morning and I told him everything. He had stayed over at his friend's last night. So, he was really disappointed he missed the entire show.

"So, he basically admitted it shamefully you give him a hard on everyday?" He had asked.

"Sort of. I don't know," I fidgeted with my dress.

"You don't know anything, do you, you naivë girl?" He winked, "At least you understand there is no Alice."

"Yes, I do. I think its no more Alice now," I agreed.

"No. It was never Alice. There is no past tense or present tense of Alice. Its only Allison tense," Wade had said.

I hadn't replied to that.

Facing Jared today was really going to be weird. I wonder how he felt last night. Was he feeling awkward too? When I came this morning, he had his presentation going on, so he had told me previously not to disturb him. It was around an hour later when I had escorted his clients out when I knew it was time for his coffee and daily schedule.

I took a very long deep breath and knocked today.

"Come in, Allison."

I went in, "Good morning, sir. Here is your coffee. I hope your presentation went well."

"It was good, thanks for asking. What are my meetings for today?" He asked, removing his gaze from his laptop and looking at me, looking perfectly normal and poised as I kept the cup and opened my folder.

Like nothing happened yesterday.

"Sir, you have two meetings. One with Ms. Nicholson and other with Mr. Fisher. Plus, you need to sign these documents," I handed him the said papers without looking at his face, suddenly feeling very shy.

He looked through the first paper and signed.

"And the next four pages too," I pointed.

"Where?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.

"The next page," I pointed again.

"Where?" He repeated.

Why couldn't he see? It was there right on the next page. I looked up to him finally and saw his entire facial muscles twitching as he struggled to maintain a serious face.

Oh.

Was he seriously doing that?

Sighing, I walked over to his side. I took the file and turned the page and handed him with a fake smile, "There. Right in front of you."

"Well, you should turn the pages for me then," He said, still struggling not to smile.

"Sir, you have hands of your own, I believe," I said quietly.

"I know that, Ms. Marshall. But you need to do these things. You are my PA. You need to stay by my side all the time," He smirked.

He was playing a game again. Rolling my eyes at his childishness, I turned the pages while he signed. I had only so much time for man children.

"Thank you so much for your gracious signatures, sir," I said once he was done. I tried taking the file and walking away haughtily but he grasped it.

Scrunching my eyebrows, I pulled. He was literally laughing silently as he grabbed onto it, refusing to let go and soon we were playing a tug of war.

"What happened, Ms. Marshall? Take the file," He mocked, trying very hard to stifle a laugh.

I would slap him right now. Now was not the time and place to do these things. We were in his office, for gods sake. We were supposed to act professional here.

Professional my ass, you know you like this too.

"I would sir, if you would leave it," I gritted my teeth and pulled.

"Yes. That's what I am saying. Please take it, I have got other things to do," He said, pretending to be serious now.

I mustered all force and pulled when he left it suddenly. I stumbled back and was about to fall flat on my back again when he grabbed my wrists and straightened me.

I was going to be okay but His Highness decided to mock me further. He pulled me down closer and whispered in my ears, "Easy there, Ms. Marshall. Wouldn't want a sprain, would we? One can only fall so many times in last twelve hours," He chuckled.

I was deep red by now. How dare he make fun of me like that. I jerked off, glared at him and holding my head high was about to walk off again when he asked, "By the way, were you able to clean your kitchen properly last night?"

I narrowed my eyes at him which made him laugh harder, "Yes I did, sir. Thank you very much for your concern."

"My pleasure. Wouldn't want your kitchen to be flowing with batter or water. Just be careful while making pancakes. Don't go throwing batter at Armani suits," He grinned.

"No sir. Of course not," I chewed my words.

"Brilliant. You may leave. And don't throw my coffee on me later. I like my coffee in my stomach, not suits," He said, shamelessly grinning widely and having the time of his life.

"But I didn't throw any coffee on you. You did it yourself," I said loudly.

"Did I? Nah. I can't do such a thing. It must have been you," He shook his head lightly.

"Would you like me to lace poison in your coffee?" My temper was rising and he was having a kick of it.

"Would you like me to throw you on this desk and let you have a great experience? I assure you, it will be quite satisfactory. In fact, more than satisfactory," His grin was so wide, it should be hurting his face.

My mouth dropped at his audacity, "W-what? W-what did you just say?"

"Close your mouth, Ms. Marshall. Or I might have some other jobs you can do," He said casually, leaning back on his chair.

Was he drunk? Did he get hit by a truck and attain severe brain damage? He was again doing that? This man was seriously getting too bold now...

"W-what are you saying, sir?" I was almost choking on my spit, "I...you...what-"

"I was just joking. You know I wouldn't do it here-"

Thank god. I sighed in relief.

"I would only do it in my bedroom with you."

Oh god, there was only so much you could tolerate. I turned and almost ran off, almost bursting to flames now. I could still hear him hollering in laughter as I left.

Jared Grey, you pig.