■ Pancakes love

"So, you always have pancakes?" I asked, pouring water into the flour and mixing it.

The mixture was still lumpy and it was taking a lot of time to get rid of those irritating lumps. I was trying to make it smooth since few minutes but these damn lumps were just too irritating.

"Yes. They are really yummy and still my favorite," Jared sat on the counter, opening the buttons of his suit.

"Careful there. Your suit will get floury," I warned. It was really funny seeing him, a CEO sitting on a kitchen counter and swinging his legs like a child.

"What?" He jumped off and brushed off the flour.

"Its white," I giggled.

"Yeah? Oh no. Its a really expensive suit," He was vigorously dusting the flour off his butt. A really nice butt.

"It looks like you have done white poop," I burst out laughing at my own stupid joke. Tears were coming to my eyes. White poop. Seriously?

I could do way better than white poop.

Then my vision clouded as the bowl got snatched from me, "Wha-"

"Do not ever make fun of me. I am your boss. Take that," Jared laughed. He had taken the batter and poured half of it on me.

"What the fucking hell!" I shouted, opening my glasses and wiping my face off.

"Look who is swearing. Careful there. You don't want to wake up the neighbours," He guffawed while I wiped the slimy batter off my eyes.

"Damn right you are. They won't," I took the bowl and poured the rest of the batter on him.

Now let me tell you this, my lovely friends. Pouring things on old clothes.

Still acceptable.

Pouring things on expensive Armani suits whose compensation can take you almost months or even years to pay back.

Catastrophic.

Jared looked as if someone had just informed him he was the father of an unborn child.

"I. Am. So. Sorry," I said, clasping my mouth as I realized what I had done in the heat of the moment.

"Did you just ruin my suit?" He asked quietly.

"Firstly, you shouldn't have done this. Secondly, you really do need glasses. Why repeat the obvious?" I said, unable to hold a snicker back before going full on serious mode again.

I should really learn to control my mouth.

Jared swiftly grabbed the water jug beside me and poured the water on my head, "There. Now you are clean."

I was drenched in water as it flooded my floor. I took out my glasses again and wiped them with a kitchen cloth, my lips drawn into a thin line.

Jared had kept the jug away from my reach. He was staring at me and chuckling. Thankfully, he didn't look too angry.

I went and opened the fridge and took out the extra eggs. His eyes widened when he realized what was I about to do, "Allison, don't-"

One...two...three...

Eggshells sat on his head and floor while the yolk slid down his shirt slowly. He stared at me blankly before his eyes narrowed.

"Allison Marshall! You are so dead!" He sprang on me.

"Jared!" I shouted equally loud and stepped back to run. I slipped on the ground and landed on my bum. I groaned but Jared had already grabbed my wrists and put my hands above my head, trying to stop my moves.