𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

Part 1 of Scents Series

WARNING:

Might contain disturbing contents. Tackles disturbing thoughts, death, and self harm. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. 

This is UNEDITED kaya maraming grammatical flaws and the story feels more FAST PACING. Please be reminded that this is the FIRST DRAFT of the story. 

         That black half mask she wore every time she's out to kill became her identity. Tinatago nito ang kanyang mukha sa bawat mission na nabibilangan niya.

        She's wearing that black bodycon suit na gawa sa shiny material para dumulas lang ang mga dugong tumatalsik sa kanya, and a pair of 3 inch pointed heels na maaari ding gamitin sa pagpatay dahil sa tulis nito. Sanay na sanay siyang gumalaw na suot iyon, she's been wearing it for years.  

     Her hair is tied in a high ponytail para mas madaling isuot ang mask. 

     Her lips are as red as the blood splattering all over her as she pulls the trigger.

    There she goes, walking upstairs, the tapping of her heels creating an eerie rhythm that echoes as she march towards that dying screams of her victims.

    Gunshots. Reload.

    Gumagapang sa kanyang maskara ang mga  malalapot na likido ng dugong tumalsik sa mukha niya. Dinilaan niya ang ibang umabot na sa mga labi niya. The taste of blood only intensifies the bloodlust within her, as if she's on the climax of an orgasm. Ang iba ay tumutulo na't dinungisan ang ibang parte ng kanyang katawan.

     Halo halong sigaw ang maririnig sa bawat paghakbang niya sa malawak na hallway na iyon ng bahay. 

     Gunshots echoed through the night, and the ruckus was only concealed by the crashing roars of thunder. 

     She's mercilessly murdering an entire family of five.

     Well, that's Death Devil, the girl raised to be a killing machine. 

     You expect her with no heart, and no pity.

     A baby is heard crying and then a gunshot to shut it up.

    There are trails of blood lining on the floor bathing the wooden planks with shades of red. Sa dulo ng hallway nakatayo ang serial killer. Her shadows are only casted every time the thunder roars and struck it's lightning. It was dark dahil walang kuryente.

    She aimed at the last victim that's merely breathing and is watching her through those nerdy galsses tinted with blood.

     Gunshots.

    Darkness.

    Static radio hiss.

    "Very well done, Mathara Sanguine." 

TakahashiKazumi2024

***

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

DO NOT PLAGIARIZE! THIS STORY IS ORIGINAL AND IS OWNED BY TakahashiKazumi 'ONLY'.

***