♚SHE [26] :MATCH MAKING♚

The skies are bright orange hue as silence filled the two, who were standing on the sands near the sunset over the horizons.

"So...we're lovers now?" Angel asked.

"Yeah, that's how it goes, right?" Karma was a little bit embarrassed in the situation as he asked her that, he rubbed the back of his neck and smiled at her.

"Let's go back? I bet Koro-sensei and the others are worried." she said.

"Yeah, sure." he replied.

The yellow like octopus teacher of Class 3-E just decided to have a test of courage.

"A test of courage? Now?" Nagisa asked.

"Yes, Nagisa-kun! What better activity for a midsummer night?" Koro-sensei beamed.

"I bet you just wanted to have fun." Karma said, joining Nagisa and Koro-sensei's conversation while sitting on the bench next to Angel.

"I've been in a shell this whole time! On a tropical isle, of all places!" Koro-sensei whined as he didn't have all the fun he wanted in this beach.

"A test of courage? Could be fun!"

"Right?"

"But, I don't like scary stuff."

"No sweat! Koro-sensei'll be playing the ghost."

"Oh, right."

A black haired girl was sweating bullets to the word, Test of Courage...she doesn't like the idea at all.

"W-Why do we have to play that T-Test of Courage, anyways?! It's for kids." she blurted, but her actions spoke louder than words as her legs were quivering.

"What's this? Perhaps, are you scared...Angel-chan~?" Karma asked with a smirk on his face.

"N-No, not at all, damn it!" she blurted.

"Then, it's decided, we'll play Test of Courage!" the class cheered as Angel was really scared right now, cursing inwardly to play a ridiculous game like this.

What they didn't know is they're teacher have something in plan......it is a Match Making plan.

✦ ✧ ✦

They will hold the activity in the ocean cavern, they'll just walk through towards the exit in boy-girl pairs. Then, Koro-sensei begun to line up everyone as he noticed that they were missing one girl.

"Whoops, where do you think you're going...Angel-chan?" he said as his tentacle grabbed her scarf and begun to pull her in the line while she, on the other hand was struggling to get away.

"NOOO! I don't wanna go in there!" she yelled, struggling.

"It will be fine, you will just cross it."

"It's dark in there, and I hate dark places! Let go—!"

The students in line watched they're teacher pulled they're classmate, forcing her in line.

"Angel has it rough, isn't she?"

"Yeah...I feel sorry for her."

In the end, Koro-sensei managed Angel to line up as it almost made her faint when she went in. She was paired with her friend—no, her now boyfriend, Karma.