♚SHE [59] : ENDS THE WAR♚

Now that everyone was out, it was down to Nagisa and Karma on the fray, the red haired boy walked in the grass plains openly as the blue haired boy was hiding in the bushes.

"Nagisa-kun! Put down the gun, and come out! We'll settle it with these!" he called him out.

'Karma-kun...he sure likes to play dirty, if I ignore the challenge and shoot him with no provocation, the red team wouldn't accept the way they lost and he knows it too.' Nagisa thought as he set aside his shotgun and brought out his knife, he took the combat fighting which is Karma's specialty.

Karma started unbuttoning his vest as he still wears his upper black fitted shirt while Nagisa was warming up, then they walked up to each other.

'Since first years...I always looked up to Karma-kun.' Nagisa thought as he looked on the ground, thinking deeply.

✦ ✧ ✦

"Hey sir, what's this here?" Karma asked.

"Oh, Akabane! Moving into the second year territory already?" the teacher asked, rather proudly. He had a smile in his face.

Nagisa turned to Karma who walked up to their homeroom teacher to ask something about the lessons.

"Okay, that's all I wanted to ask, I've got the rest." he stated.

"What—hey, Akabane!" the teacher called.

"I'm leaving early because I'm thirsty." Karma grinned.

✦ ✧ ✦

"Whoa, no way! Nazzoni directed Sonic Ninja? How cool is that?" Nagisa turned to Karma who was pointing at the book that he was reading.

"Oh, and it opens today? Let's go, Shiota-kun!" Karma invited him.

"Um...sure!" he smiled.

Karma and Nagisa were walking in a alleyway as they stopped in their tracks when they saw a gang of adults all beat up and pissed.

"You Karma? You got a nerve, beating up a guy's pal like that!" the adult growled.

"Huh? that's new to me. Besides, he's the one who started it." Karma reasoned out.

"Bullshit! He told me that—"  the guy was cut off when Karma tossed his bag in the air as the adults looked up, he surprised them with a punch as he started beating them up.

Nagisa caught the tossed bag in his arms while the man became Karma's punching bag for awhile.

"Can't hear you! What was that? Try and say it again!"

Nagisa thought that Karma must've had been bored of him as they distanced themselves away from each other. By the time Karma got suspended, the both of them became just your plain old classmates.

"Strangers can best friends as easy as best friends can be strangers."

✦ ✧ ✦

'Ever since first years, he was a harmless little mouse. I put this distance between him cause I can sense danger from him.' Karma thought as he looked down while thinking deeply.

✦ ✧ ✦

"Where'd he go? Nagisa-kun!"

Karma began to walk with a tray filled with snacks as he searched for Nagisa, then he felt a poke at his back that made him feel like being stabbed.